CH28: Assurance

"Doctor, how about my son?" Mew along with Dew and Love rush up to the doctor when the doctor come out from Kavin's check up room.

"Don't worry. He has been lost his memory for a long time. The recent event might triggers him to the things in the past. He probably don't want that memory that's why the memory probably could not get back to him before. From what you have told me, maybe now he is ready to know the truth about his past and everything, so, that's why his memory coming bit by bit. He need help but don't force him too much and don't let he force out himself to remember it. Just follow the flow. He fainted because maybe he tried to force out the memory out of him. So, please take a look on him"

All of them let out a heave of sigh after listening to the doctor explanation. Yes, it is too much for Kavin to absorb all of this in just one day. After doctor leave them, they enter the room. Kavin already awake.

Dew throws himself on Kavin's arm. They have been dating for 3 years, but Kavin never got sick or faint on him. He was the one who often got sick and Kavin will take good care of him. So, this is first time seeing and experiencing Kavin fainted on him. He feels scared at the moment.

"Babe.." Kavin lost word when he sees Dew hugs him tightly. Mew and Love look at them knowingly. Mew then gives his son signal to excuse themselve out and Kavin nods his head understanding while giving a hand sign that he is okay.

"Babe.. why are you crying?" Kavin pats Dew's back when Dew does not release him from a hug.

"I feel scare. I'm sorry. It is my first time I see you like that" Dew finally pulls out from the hug.

Kavin wipes the tears which is smears on Dew's white cheek. Dew rarely cried. He is cheerful puppy. Seeing him like this-because of him- makes Kavin hurting too.

"I'm sorry babe if I scared you out. Yesterday, I felt overwhelming out of sudden with those info that I just got. And I don't know why my heart hurted when I saw a flash of those kid who were smiling and playing with each other. I have a twin, babe. I feel happy for a second. But the fact that, they might not want me, make me feel heavy. I started to be greedy. I suddenly want to see my twin brother. He was crying. I want to comfort him" Kavin lets out what on his mind.

Dew's tears has subsided. Now, he has calm down. He strokes Kavin's hands while saying, "Don't say it like that. From your father words, he did say that your family love you. Maybe there was some situation that happen to you before you and him come to Japan. And he also said that, you are not from average family. That's mean your family might be known by many people. We will find them, Vin. We will stay here together until everything is resolved"

"Thank you, babe" Kavin feels glad having Dew beside him when he is facing this situation. He never thought that one day, he would open up about his past. The dream about the kids make he decides to do this"

On the next morning Kavin has been discharged from the hospital. It is already past few days since he discharged from the hospital but Kavin has not open the box again yet. All family member don't force him as well. Kavin will decide wether he is ready or not.

Today is the last day in weekday. Mew and Love, both are at their own office, working. So only them are in the apartment. Kavin hold the box on his hand but he just stare at it. He afraid that the previous incident where he fainted could happen again.

"Vin, don't force yourself. Take it slow. We have a lot of time. I don't want you get hurt" Dew bring something for them to eat and takes a sit beside Kavin on a couch.

"Yes. I will not force myself out. Don't worry" Kavin assures his worried boyfriend with a smile.

"You want to see the picture right?" Dew asks. He notices Kavin has been staring at the box for quite awhile now. But Kavin don't open it.