CH30: A Mystery Lady

It has been more than a month that Kavin met his real family. Kavin and Dew have stopped working in the Krabi and opened bussiness at Bangkok. The bar that they worked before were their own, which was given by his late father to him and they handle it by themselve. So, now they are moving to Bangkok, Kavin has arranged trusted people to handle it.

Tay had asked his son to enter the SB company to help him and Win but Kavin said he didn't know about the company's matter and working in the office is not his things.

So, he used his saving with Dew to open cafe in Bangkok, with some help from his Dad. So, now he feels more closer to them and also to their adopt family. Kavin now are living together with Dew at new apartment.

In this one month, he spend a lot of time with his twin, get knowing Win and his real family. He feels so happy that all of them accept him as the way he is. Win helps him a lot in reminiscence back their childhood but Kavin still can't remember it. Sometimes, the image vaguely come to his mind but it was not that clear.

But what touch Kavin's heart is they never force him to remember it. At first Kavin feels pressure as he wants to remember the past as well but their words then put him at ease. Even so, he still try his best to remember his past.

Meanwhile in the brightwin apartment, Bright heard Win singing happily in the kitchen counter when he enters the kitchen. He smiles at the sight and instantly circling his hand around Win's waist and give smooch kiss on Win's nape making Win stop singing and jumps slightly but relax knowingly that person is Bright.

"You are still not using to it" Bright laughs. He likes to do this to Win and he had done this almost everyday. He means everytime he saw Win's back. After shower, during breakfast, in their office. But Win still not get used to it.

"You should give me a warning though" Win release the hand and turns facing Bright and gives him light kiss on his lips.

"Ahh.. I want more!" Bright whining childishly.

Win chuckles. He gives another kiss on Bright's cheeks. But Bright still looking unsatisfied.

"What's with the pout?"

"Can't get enough of it" Bright continues to pout, earning laughs from Win.

Win hits Bright jokingly on his arm, while taking the plate fills with fruit he says, "Deal with it" More like challenging his husband.

Bright suddenly has innocent idea. Yeah.. it's literally innocent. He pulls Win back to his arm, take the plate from Win's hand, put it aside on the kitchen counter earning shock from the other.

Without waste any time, he lifts Win to his waist, making Win yelp a bit.

"Bright, what.. are yo.. you doing again?" Win got flustered.

"I'm dealing with you" Bright winks.

Then he put Win on the kitchen counter making Win blushes looking at their position now.

"Bright, let's eat the fruit" Win try to get down but Bright hold him still.

"What if I want to eat something else?"

"What?" Win shocks at himself at how fast he respond to Bright.

Bright smiles then he looks at Win's plump lips. "This" Bright swiftly closes the gap between him and Win.

They share the deep kiss for a moment. Fighting with the tongue inside, toping each other lips, to show who's the dominant one. Either Win or Bright, no one give up on that making the kiss go more deeper.