CH8: Confusion

Bright open his eyes lazily while peeking on the clock hanging on the wall. The clock shows 15 minutes before 8 AM. He tries to lift his left arm up to strecth up his body but to find out there is something heavy on his arm.

"Uhhh..?" His gazes falls on the person laying beside him, head on his arm, curly like a baby close to him, cheeks stain with tears. Last night incident flash in his mind.

Should he wakes Win up?

He doesn't know but he can imagine how chaos it would be when Win realized their position right now. Win probably would not remember anything last night.

For the sake of his sanity and peaceful morning, he tries to remove his hand as gently as possible under Win.

Win suddenly moves and get more closer to him, holding him tightly, with eyes closed.

'Shit! I know.. world really hate me!'

After his attempts to free himself from Win failed for several times, he gives up and continue to sleep since it still early but not before he prays for himself so that Win would not kill him when he wakes up later.

~

Bright didn't know how long he fall aslept but when he opens his eyes there is a pair of tired yet beautiful eyes stare straight at him.

For a second he feels shiver up to his spines but he realizes that stares is not usual cold stare he got from Win.

'Fuck! This is so awkward!'

They are now lying on the bed with  their side facing each other, on their own pillow, accompany by silent. He rather had Win yelling at him instead of Win silently stares at him like this.

He then clears his throat and sit upright while stretching his body while acts like nothing happen, more to lessen the awkwardness.

"Khun.. are you okay?" He asks as he
observes the person who still laying there, looking in daze. The stain of tears disappears but Win looks a bit pale.

When Win does not reply, he touches Win's forehead with his back of hand and the sudden touches makes Win flinches a bit. Win looks at him in state of confusion.

'Damn, he is in confusion as well! Why Win looks like he still not sober from last night? Wasn't the alcohol given by Dew last night is light one?'

"Khun, hmm.. I think you got a mild fever. I will order porridge for you before you take a medicine"

Win smiles at him and nods his head, eyes closed again.

'What the heck just now?! Win Metawin just smile at me? Omg.. this is so creepy' Bright shuddered at the thought. He looks at Win for the last time before he stands up, get the phone and call for the room service.

~

Bright replaces the coolfever on Win's forehead with the new one. Now the clock shown 11 AM.. He actually lets the younger sleep more before wakes him up.

"Khun.. khun.. wake up. You need to take the medicine" Bright shakes Win shoulder lightly.

Win open his droopy eyes and looks at him for a few second before his hand touches the coolfever on his forehed.

"Ah.. I put that to reduce your fever" Bright explains without being asked.

'So, he still not sober up? I swear I'm not used to see him like this. This feels so weird'

Win leans his back on the headboard and spaces out. After make sure Win sit comfortably Bright take a bowl of porridge and hands it to Win.

Win takes it from Bright but he just hold the bowl and place it on his laps and spaces out again.