TWENTY (ISELEN POV)

"Well, good morning, Nin Dingir."

"You already told me good morning today, my love." My angel turns around and blinks bewildered while I smirk mischievously, dropping the shirt on the floor and taking a step forward. "Iselen, I'm using the purifying rays." Ruby explains with a neutral tone of voice pointing up with her index unnecessarily.

"I know, babe, I'm seeing you... And you look beautiful..." I whisper appreciatively while my eyes rake all over her naked body from head to toe, her colourful tattoos contrast against her flawless and pale skin.

"You must wait your turn, my love, I'll be done soon... What are you doing?" Ruby stares at me completely floored while I put my arms around her waist and my naughty fingers touch her back, slipping down till grazing her buttocks. The tip of my tongue draws a line from her collarbone to her earlobe, her skin gets goose bumps and she melts in my arms.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm going to love you, babe..." I whisper leaving small pecks all over her neck and she holds her breath.

"Here?" she asks puzzled but doesn't fight and her arms enclose my torso too, holding me tight against her body. "Purifying rays are supposed to be used to clean your skin and that's all... shouldn't we go to the bed or the couch?" I can't help chuckling before nibbling at her neck and cupping her soft breasts, a moan escapes from my angel's throat when I push her so she leans her back on the tiled wall.

"Humans make love in the shower all the time, Ruby Stardust, but this is better, the same warm sensation of water, but I don't have to avoid the jet so I don't die drowned and this is more eco-friendly... All advantages..." I pinch her nipples gently while the alien tilts her head back and bites her bottom lip.

"Humans are so weird..." she whispers gasping when my mouth finds her sensitive nubs. "And wonderful... My love, wouldn't we be more comfortable in a horizontal position?"

"No," I answer with a firm tone of voice and put my arms around her shoulders. "Lift me up..." Ruby obeys taking advantage of her superior strength and I enclose her waist with my legs, twisting to be able to grind my hot core against her pubis.

"Okay... I understand what you want..." My angel turns around, leaning my back on the wall she's warmed up with her body and she starts rocking her hips, grinding her core against my pussy while looking right into my eyes and our breaths entwine, rays keep falling on our bodies like they're water but her skin is dry when I dig my fingertips into her shoulder blades. "You're so wet and hot..." My lips melding with hers cut her speech off and Ruby shoves her tongue deeply in my mouth while trying to keep a steady pace despite my hips are bucking against her body.

"Nin Dingir..." a male voice whispering echoes across the bathroom but we ignore it.

"Not now..." my girl answers gasping for air, hugging me tighter to increase her pace while sparks of pleasure run through my veins. I tilt my head back, moaning every time her pelvis flutters against my core, exposing my neck for her mouth to nibble at it.

"Nin Dingir," the voice repeats but I'm not even paying attention.

"Oh God, Ruby, don't stop... Please..." I beg more and more desperately, my muscles getting tensed. "I almost got it, my love..."

"I know, I can feel it... I adore you..." My angel growls clenching her jaw and rocking her hips faster while heat spreads through my limbs, building up an unbearable tension till I release with a high-pitched scream, twisting in her arms. Ruby stops, gasping, before kissing me deeply, squeezing me against her body and threatening with suffocating me.

"Nin Dingir..."

"What?!" The beautiful woman yells angrily, pulling away slightly and looking back over her shoulder.