SIXTEEN (ISELEN POV)

"Are you nervous, Ruby Stardust?" I ask smiling mischievously while kneeling down at the foot of the bed.

"No... why should I be nervous?" My angel stares at me puzzled, sat in the middle of the bed, she's naked and her beautiful skin covered with colourful tattoos glows under the soft light but she doesn't seem aware of the effect her sensual pose has on me: her hands leaned on the mattress behind her hips highlight her perky breasts.

"Because you're going to learn something new tonight and you have no idea about what I'm planning to do to you..."

"I like learning new things and above all if you're my teacher," Ruby answers innocently and I can't help smiling mischievously again.

"All right then... Lie down face up..." I whisper crawling closer. My girl obeys while watching me carefully, I'm still wearing a white shirt but the fabric is so delicate that leaves nothing up to the imagination and my breasts shaking in front of her face must be a huge distraction. I take a quick look back over my shoulder to check if our new pet is still sleeping happily on the couch in a food coma and I nod, satisfied. "Put your arms up."

"What are you doing?" My angel's unicorn hair contrasts wonderfully with the dark blue pillow while I take two silk scarfs I brought from my grandparents' house to tie her wrists to the bed frame. The alien seems completely floored by my actions but doesn't complain or twists, she just lets me do what I want even if it's pretty obvious she doesn't understand it.

"I'm tying you to the bed," I answer making sure that the knots aren't tight and won't leave a bruise on the delicate skin of her wrists.

"Why?"

"To pin you down so you can't touch me."

"You don't like it when I touch you?" Ruby asks staring at me horrified and her body gets tensed under my hands. "But babe, I though you enjoyed it, I mean, I didn't know I was doing it wrong... Please, forgive me..."

"Stop it! I love it when you touch me..." I whisper cradling her precious face looking right into her eyes. "Seriously, Ruby, you're an amazing lover, generous, sweet, playful and passionate... The best I've ever had, you're doing great..." My lips graze her mouth for a second and I can feel her heaving a sigh of relief.

"I don't understand why you're doing this."

"Listen, love, when I make it impossible for you to touch me your desire and frustration levels increase, your senses get sharpened and you'll feel my touch more intensely... It's like a torture that doesn't hurt... I don't know how to explain it..." I frown while trying to find the right words. "It also means that you trust me and I love that. It'll only take a few minutes and I'll release you later, okay? In the meantime, relax and enjoy."

Luckily, Ruby's obsessed with giving me whatever I want and she obeys me without arguing despite it's pretty obvious that she's still confused, staring at me quietly while I take my shirt off to feel more comfortable. But her mouth is warm and sweet when I kiss her and her tongue meets mine fearlessly defiant, swirling around mine, showing me that she can drive me crazy even tied up and unable to touch me. I tangle my fingers in her gorgeous violet hair and lie down on top of her body, seeking the heat and softness of her skin, pushing a knee between her thighs. The alien obeys my quiet command and spreads her legs to make room for me moaning against my lips and, for the first time, she writhes pulling the scarves. I can't help chuckling...

"What's so funny?" she whispers frowning.

"You," I answer grazing her delicious lips with mines when talking. "Look up, Ruby, at the white ceiling of your fancy apartment..." My mate obeys again, exposing her neck, and a sultry smile spreads across my face. My mouth sticks to the spot under her jaw where her skin is soft and the pulse is starting to beat fast and I nibble and lick my way to her collarbone. Her floral perfume goes directly to my head.