THREE (ISELEN POV)

My mind wakes up slowly and I stretch my limbs lazily, I'm very comfortable and don't want to open my eyes yet, I don't want to get up and make breakfast or getting cold having a shower in the bathroom of my grandparents' old house, I don't want to go to work... I want to stay here, lying on this soft mattress and enjoying the feel of sheets that seem made of silk. Only my sheets are made of cotton... What the...? I open my eyes and blink to focus, frowning confused... The ceiling is white, exactly like the one of my bedroom, but very different at the same time: a bright white with a touch of pink, like a pearl, and there aren't damp stains in the corners as is the norm in old buildings in rainy areas of the world. A movement on the mattress close to my feet startles me and I look down scared...

An angel... amazing, not only aliens exist, now it turns out that angels are real too and they look exactly the way my grandma described them: flawless pale skin, pink plump lips and high cheekbones, bright eyes shining like an aquamarine stone... or like the waves of the sea crashing against an idyllic beach. This angel doesn't have white wings, however she has short hair in a shade that looks like violet, light blue and pink at the same time... cotton candy, why am I remembering those days when my grandparents took me to the county fair? One thing is clear, this heavenly being has a gender: she's a female. She wears a white shirt made of a fine and see-through fabric and I can see her perky breasts and a hint of her rosy nipples, her skin covered with colourful tattoos, her long legs... a bent knee hides the final proof that shows she's a woman but I don't need to take a look down there, everything about this girl oozes elegance, finesse and femininity despite those designs on her skin... do angels have tattoos?

I sit down on the mattress with an abrupt movement, scared when I realize I'm not sleeping or in heaven and I don't recognize my surroundings. Just one second is enough for my mind to process that I'm sitting on some dark blue sheets, furniture against white walls show straight lines and is made of fancy materials, there're several crystal and precious metal ornaments scattered around: gold, silver, rubies and sapphires sparkle everywhere. Some tables and chairs look like antiquities, like they come from an archaeological excavation in an old city of Mesopotamia or Egypt but some others are made of exotic wood I've never seen in my entire life. In spite of all, decoration is elegant and the room doesn't look crammed since it's very big. I feel dizzy suddenly but I can't fall back on bed again because the angel has moved, letting drop on the mattress a small black screen she was reading really focused, and has got close to me crawling quickly. Her breasts shaking freely draw my eyes like a magnet and I can feel my cheeks getting red.

"Babe, how are you? Do you have a fever?" She leans her soft hand on my forehead and her fingers slip down my temple till cupping my jawline, her lips leave a sweet kiss on my cheek very close to my mouth dazing my mind even more... her breath smells of mint and her body of something floral that turns my brain into jelly. She can't be an angel... this girl is sensuality in its purest form. I swallow hard before daring to ask...

"What happened?" I get the impression that I should be more scared than I really feel, I'm in a place I don't recognize at all, sitting on a bed with a beautiful stranger who's stroking my hair with affection nonstop and doesn't seem to understand what personal space means given that she's kneeled down so close to me that it feels like she's almost on top of my body. Her hands slip down touching my shoulders, soft and warm, and my brain finally notices that I'm naked and the sheet is crumpled around my waist. Seriously, why am I not screaming in the middle of a panic attack?

"You really don't remember anything?" The pretty girl looks right into my eyes, worried... "Iselen, babe... I'm Ruby and you're in the mother ship..." Suddenly, everything comes back to my head again: the wound on my arm, the major walking into my shop and saying those horrible things to me, Antares and his arrogance, endless hours sitting on a chair answering 'no' till I lost my voice and decided to remain stubbornly silent, cold, hunger, thirst... exhaustion that made my limbs shake and the bright light in my eyes that didn't let me sleep. Till a beautiful woman arrived and kneeled down in front of me, she gave me a bottle of water and a doctor said I needed... I don't know, I can't remember anything else.