SIX (ISELEN POV)

"Ruby..."

"¿Yes, my love?" My partner walks, greeting soldiers that run into us with a nod, and all of a sudden I find myself sat in a new car but I haven't heard Alrisha's voice telling us when it was going to arrive or what our destination is... I think I'm still in shock. "Do you want to ask me anything? Iselen?" I look around and realize we're alone, fortunately, while she strokes my hair and almost leans her body on mine again.

"Vir... she's told me she was your special friend and you both have, you know, shared a bed frequently..."

"Yes, it's true. She's a lovely girl and I hope she can find her partner soon because she really deserves it..."

"Ruby... she tried to give some advices about our relationship, she told me what you like in bed..."

"That's very kind of her..." The alien smiles nodding, while her fingers travel down my neck. Bright lights get a pink flash of her violet hair and her unreal beauty makes me so mad suddenly...

"No, it's not!" My cry echoes through the car and my partner pulls away from me, staring at me with caution now that she's finally noticed that I'm livid. One minute ticks by while I try to cool off a little and she thinks about what's happening.

"Okay... It's pretty obvious that our two cultures face this situation in a different way so I'm going to need more information... Alrisha?"

"The vision humans have of what privacy is..."

"I can explain it, Alrisha, thank you..." I cut the computer off and the soft voice remains silent. "Humans don't talk with other people about what they do in bed with their partners, they shouldn't, at least not in detail... this is a private matter that must remain secret." The alien raises an eyebrow, confused. "Talking about what you do with your partner in the privacy of your bedroom is considered in bad taste, it's supposed to be something personal and you can't reveal intimate details... it only concerns the two individuals.... It's a matter of trust. I can't... give in to you and share an intimate moment, lowering my guard and feeling vulnerable, if I know you're going to tell everybody."

"But Vir isn't telling it to my entire race, she's talked to you because you're my partner and she wants to help..." I sigh, frustrated, rubbing my hands on my face trying to find words to explain something that it's a basic rule for humans we learn since we're kids.

"Ruby, would you like me to tell you about my former lovers?" I stare at her in disbelief when I see her shrugging and nodding.

"Why not? If you think it'd help me to please you... To be honest, I'm curious to know what you like and how I can make you..."

"But, wouldn't you feel jealous?" I cut her off abruptly and my partner looks at the ceiling of the car, thinking of her answer for a few seconds.

"Why should I? I'm your perfect partner, they can't compete with me and Vir can't compete with you, no one in this ship or on your planet could take your place by my side... Biology makes impossible for me to consider any other woman as a potential partner now that I've found you."

"Fine, all right... I understand it. Anunnaki deal with this problem differently and I'm going to keep an open mind concerning this subject, although from a human point of view, it's pretty awkward. But what happens between you and me, stays between you and me... That's all I'm asking for." Ruby nods firmly and gets closer in order to stroke my hard and rub my neck with her knuckles again. "And I want you to know that I don't need Vir's advices to please you: I'm sure I can drive you crazy alone, thank you..." I cross my arms over my chest while feeling furious again. I can't believe that woman had the guts to make suggestions, like I'm not able to...