ELEVEN (RUBY POV)

"My love... please..." My beautiful mate chuckles and her breath fans my neck sending a shiver down my spine, her tongue licks my skin going up slowly, nibbling naughtily while my body twists under her helplessly and I grab the sheets in my clenched fists... I promised not to touch her but didn't know she wanted to torture me... this is unfair. Her lips rubbing my neck give me goose bumps once again before going up and kissing me, my tongue rushes to meet hers responding desperately, my core is throbbing and I believe I'd die if she doesn't do anything about it. "Iselen, I beg you..."

"You're very demanding, Nin Dingir... I've barely played with you for a few minutes and you're about setting this bed on fire." Her fingers slide down my shoulders slowly till cupping my breasts and my back arches.

"You drive me crazy..." I whisper and my mate laughs again before lowering her head and sucking one of my nipples inside her mouth. Heat is unbearable...

She doesn't understand it... I adore her. Iselen is my obsession even if I've barely met her one week ago, she occupies my thoughts all the time and every time she touches me or kisses me my blood turns into molten lava. I'm shocked by my response to her too... I've told her dozens of times that what I feel for her has nothing to do with what I felt for Vir, this is more intense and wonderful definitely, but that was theory and now I'm feeling it in real life: my old playmate was unable to turn me on so fast not even doing her best. On the contrary, the bond that binds me to Iselen is so strong that her hands and her mouth strike sparks every time she touches me. The naughty human nibbles at my nipples again and my back arches.

"Please..." I beg again and she seems to take pity on me, sliding her tongue following the lines of my tattoos on my breasts and going down to my abdomen, her soft lips slip all over my pubis and I can't help raising my head and staring at her mesmerized when her mouth melds with my pussy. "Oh Goddess..." The tingling spreads from my core to my limbs, the heat of her tongue burns my wet flesh causing more pain but I don't want her to stop... I let my head drop on the pillow and my body writhes in agony while I gasp for air. This is... I'm speechless, pleasure is too intense. I let the sheets go and can't help tangling my fingers in her silky hair, trying to control my strength because I don't want to hurt her, I don't want to be harsh to my human or disrespect her pushing her face against my pussy looking for my release at all costs but she's so skilful and I love her so much... "Fuck, Iselen..."

My girl smiles against my folds and tries even harder, the tip of her tongue explores my opening and hums in appreciation when she tastes me. My uterus walls clench and my clit is throbbing begging for attention so I try to guide her with a subtle pressure of my fingers on her scalp. The human obeys, thanks the Goddess, and starts licking and sucking at a feverish pace. My hips flutter against her face when she flicks my sensitive node again and again, I feel my heart beating in my ears while pleasure runs wild through my veins. I'm on the edge of an orgasm but I don't want her to stop, I don't want this to be over, my mate is in my bed... loving me... my dream came true. And I didn't even know she was all that I need, everything I wanted while I focused on my job for years, overwhelmed by the responsibility of guiding my race and by guilt because lot of women died as a result of a virus I couldn't control.

"I love you..." I whisper one second before my body convulses with the most intense orgasm I've felt in my life. My cry echoes through my apartment and my back arches on the mattress while Iselen holds my hips digging her fingertips into my flesh and keeps licking mercilessly. Tension goes down a little before building up again and my fingers pull her hair to move her closer to my core like they have developed a mind of their own. "Don't stop, don't stop..." My mate slides her flat tongue over my clit nonstop and thrusts two fingers in my pussy without previous warning, pumping mercilessly while my muscles get unbearably tensed till I shatter for the second time under her talented mouth. I collapse exhausted on the mattress and my hands let her go finally... I should apologize for treating her in such an awful way but I'm too busy trying to bring air to my lungs; luckily, I'm naked and my shirt can't tell Heze how close I was to having a cardiac arrest a minute ago.