Rougher Than Ever~

Once everyone left, Ethan gripped my hips pulling me close. I glanced up at him and smiled. He pulled me close and gently kissed me. I placed my thigh on his hip and he knew exactly what I wanted. He picked me up and laid me in the bed. He immediately started kissing my collarbone causing me to let out soft moans. He pulled away and had a devilish glint in his eyes.

"What's that glint for Hubby?"

"No need to be a formal Bunny, when we do this, you can call me daddy~" he had the biggest smile on his face giving me shivers. His icy fingers slipped under my top and undone my bra. Our lips connected and the next thing I know my skirt was gone. He then got off me and pulled off my shirt. He then undressed and pinned my mostly naked body down making sure my wrist was above my head.

"Daddyyyyyy, come onnnnn." I begged.

"Now now Bunny, begging won't get you anywhere." he started chuckling. His free hand started rubbing my thigh. He then leaned down and started kissing my breast. My breath hitched. That's when his pale blue eyes looked up and I and he gave me a smirk. His free hand skimmed between my thighs and teased me by ghosting over my clit. He made a low growl because I started squirming. He kept ghosting his fingers over my sensitive clit. I kept whimpering and squirming. He then finally started rubbing up and down making me moan loud and caused my hips to buck and grind.

"Feel good Bunny?"

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered. He started getting more rough, going faster and harder. My moans turned into screams of pleasure. That when he ripped off my panties and started sucking on my clit. And since he was that low, he had let go of my wrists. I then placed my fingers in his hair gently pulling at it. Once I came, he crawled up and smashed his lips into mine. He then pulled away and laid on his back. He then pats his thighs. I tilted my head.

"Ride me Bunny, climb on top of me and bounce as much as you want," he said with a big grin. I immediately climbed into his lap and put his cock inside of me. I started bouncing nice and slow to tease him. Once I heard him growl a bit, I started going faster, bouncing harder. I felt him twitch inside of me, I knew he was close. I immediately pulled off and started sucking him off. When he came, he thrust his hips making his cock go deeper into my throat. Once I pulled away, I swallowed his cum. He then gripped my hips and laid me down on the bed. Thrusting deep inside of me. He kept thrusting, causing me to moan louder and louder. I couldn't help screaming from all the pleasure. That's when I came for the second time. He then pulled out and came on my belly. He then grabbed me by my ankles and dragged me mostly off the bed.

"You ready Bunny?" he said as he laid me down on my belly. I nodded my head. He suddenly slammed into me thrusting at an inhuman speed. Before I could even scream, he shoved my face into the bed. My screams were muffled but he could still hear. I felt him somehow speed up and go twice as hard. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He kept his hand on my head still pushing my face in the bed until I came once more and he pulled out cumming on my back. He then went around me and went onto the bed and pulled me into the bed on his chest.