Ethan's Birthday~

I woke and felt Hubby's arms around me. I turned around and nibbled on his bare chest. He started chuckling. I kept nibbling on his chest until he pulled me away.

"I'm awake Bunny, I'm awake." He mumbled. I immediately went back to nibbling, making him groan. I then climbed up on him and started nibbling on his chest more. He kept groaning and squirming. He then pinned me down on the bed.

"Doesn't the birthday boy get to choose what he wants to open first?" He asked while nibbling on my neck. I just giggled and attempted to pin him, but it didn't work. He pinned my wrists above my head. I started squirming but it was pointless, he was a lot stronger than I am. I then started smirking at an idea. He looked at me confused.

"What's with the smirk Bunny? Oh wait, don't tell me. I'll have you scream it out." he said before biting into my throat, drinking the red hot liquid. I gasped from the sudden feeling but it quickly faded into pleasure. I felt him slowly pull his fangs out and lick the new wound.

"That'll leave a mark. But it's okay. It lets others know that you're mine."

"Well of course you're my Daddy, you marked me when we first met. Remember?"

"Of course I remember Bunny. Now, lay still, I'm still hungry," he said while biting my collar bone. I squirmed a bit, making him growl. He kept getting lower, going so teasingly slow. I started squirming around, getting very impatient. I tried to buck my hips but she shoved them down. I started whimpering but he just chuckled. Thinking it was funny. That's when I saw him reach behind his back for something. I tried to lift my head and see what it was but he just shoved my head down.

"Ah, ah, ah. No peeking Bunny. This is my surprise for you." he said before pulling out a butterfly knife. He slid the cold metal underneath my panties and quickly sliced them off. Tearing them away from my skin, she separated my thighs and buried his face into my pussy. Licking and sucking on my clit. I suddenly felt his ice old fingers slam into me. My back arched from jolts of pleasure. Ethan chuckled and got faster and sucked harder.

"Come on Bunny, let daddy have it." he said while growling, getting faster and more rough. My back arched more while my eyes rolled back. My body tensed, joints locked and my toes curled. I couldn't hold back anymore. Everything Ethan was doing was so much. I then realized that I was his present. I felt him crawl up my slim body and lick every inch of my breasts. I started squirming when his cold wet tongue touched my sensitive bud. I shivered from the cold muscle and he chuckled, giving each bud equal attention. He then came up to my lips, kissing me deeply and passionately. Feeling his tongue snake in, feeling him lift my thighs to his hips. It was all so much until.. SLAM! He slammed right into me. I gasped and he pulled away from the kiss, allowing me to take a breath. Going at a steady pace, he was being gentle, smiling down at me. At least until I felt the urge to be more rough. I started to whimper and he knew exactly what to do.

"Take a deep breath Bunny." he commanded. I took a deep breath and he covered my nose and mouth. He then started slamming into me. My eyes rolled back and I was moaning loud. He removed his hand so I could take a swift deep breath and covered it again. This went on for what felt like hours. I started to tighten up and he started going faster and harder. My toes curled, back arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I came right on his cock. He removed his hand from my mouth and pulled my hair right into the bed. He slammed into me once more and stayed, he came. I started breathing hard, trying to catch my breath.

"Easy Bunny, take slow deep breaths for me," he said in a calming voice. He started petting my head as I started to breathe. He then started humming a song, making me tired. I slowly drifted off.

"Good night, Daddy."

"Good night, Bunny."

Love Bitesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें