The Meeting Pt 1

I woke up early, around six thirty am. I started to dress myself. At least until I heard a knock on my door.

"Mika? Are you awake?"

"Yes, I'm awake, just changing." I said to the old man. He may have been our fathers friend but he loved to pester me. Always woke me up at this time and made me leave my baby sister in my bed. I grew tired of him. Once I was fully dressed I opened the door. He staggered back a bit and walked away. I ate some breakfast and started to walk to the front door.

"Come on ya old geezer, let's go get my sister!" I called out. He walked over and started to chuckle.

"I'm a geezer huh? You sound like Lou."

"Yeah, I know." I said coldly. I never really knew my dad. Ever since Static was born, he became distant and cold. Then he disappeared. Mom died in labor, so I was the only one there to take care of my baby sister. I started the car and backed out of the driveway. I started driving to the monster's estate where he held my baby sister. My grip on the steering wheel tightened with every beat of my heart.

"Mika? Have you ever considered your sister's happiness? She might be happier living wi-."

"Shut it!!" I screamed at the man. I wasn't happy that she changed. He contaminated her. Corrupted her. I sped up. Once I saw the gates I slowed down and came to a halt. I got out and started walking to the gates. Two men stepped out of the shadows.

"State your business mortal."

"I'm here to see my sister, Static." I said in a calm tone. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He then put the phone to his ear and started whispering. He then opened the gate and led me to the mansion. I followed and he led me to the living room.

"I shall go get Mr. Dagenhart."

"Alright. I shall be here." I responded. The man left. I started pacing a bit. Suddenly I heard someone walking down the stairs.

"Ah, Mika, what brings you to my humble abode?"

"I'm here to talk with you."

"Me? Well follow me, I'll take you to my meeting room." he responded. I wanted to roll my eyes but I followed. He led me to a rather nice room with a fire burning.

"Please, sit." he motioned to a chair. I sat down and watched him carefully.

"Care for a cup of tea?"

"No, thank you."

"Alright." he said while pouring himself yet another red liquid. He lifted the tray and set it on the table near us.

"Now, what would you like to discuss?" he said while taking a sip.