A Kingdom to Rule

This was our home. A home away from home. I took her to the throne room and allowed her to sit on my mothers throne.

"Mother ruled the day while father ruled the night. But now, things are going to be different. We shall rule this kingdom together." I said with a smile. Static was a beautiful queen. That's when we heard a door open and close. A small child walked out, limping.

"My lord? I do not have enough silver bits to get a casp for my leg. Please, help me?" I was about to grant his request but Static stopped me. She stood to her feet and walked over to the young boy, kneeling down to his height.

"May I see your leg little lad?"

"Here my lady." he said while carefully raising his leg. I watched carefully at her actions but I could predict nothing. Static held it carefully examining it.

"Who did this to you?"

"Pardon my lady?"

"The bruise pattern, they look like fingers, or are the size of fingers." she said while looking at the little boy. I got up and looked at his leg. She was right, they did look like fingers. I looked at her and saw that tears started to form.

"Mommy is very very sick. I was hungry and drank some blood."

"Did your mommy do this to you?"

"Yes my lady. But mommy hasn't moved." the little boy whispered. Static picked him up and held him.

"Ethan, we need to get him fixed and into a good home."

"Bunny, I was going to grant his request."

"But he cannot walk. He'll make his injury worse. His leg is broken."

"I'll call Noah. He can help." I said while pulling out my phone. I had told Noah what had happened and he was on his way. When I walked back to the little boy and Static, I saw that Static was crying.

"What happened?"

"She lost her mommy too." The little boy whispered. She knew how he had felt. I knelt down.

"My brother is going to help heal your wounds okay?"

"Thank you my Lord." He said and sat down on the floor. Waiting for my brother. I carried Static to the master bedroom and held her.

"Static, why didn't you tell me that you lost your mother?"

"She died while having me. She had a heart attack and father was a severe alcoholic."

"Bunny, you understood what it's like to not have a mother and not have a father. That had to have been a hard time growing up."

"It was. People made fun of me for only having Mika."

"If they could see you now, they'd be surprised that you have grown so much. Into a proper young lady. Besides, they're just jealous."