Ethan's Big Brother

"Hang on, I'm a little confused. Can both clear up some stuff for me so I can understand better?"

"Sure Bunny, what would you like to know?"

"How are you both brothers?"

"Well, our mother was a werewolf and our father was a vampire. But I was born different. Noah was born like mother, a werewolf, and I was born a human, a mortal. At least until I was twenty three, I got bitten."

"Did it hurt?"

"A little." Ethan was lying. I could smell it. I chuckled at his lie. He looked at me oddly.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"Bullshit, tell me Noah."

"I can smell a lie from a mile away Ethan, you just lied to the pretty young lass."

"Alright, fine. It hurt a ton."

"And I found him lying on the forest floor dead. At least he smelt dead. He still does" I said to Static. She giggled. Ethan gave me a dirty look. He then smiled at Static and whispered something in her ear. I tilted my head confused. Static got up and hugged me, rubbing my back. It was strange. The way she rubbed my back reminded me of mom before she passed. A werewolf loving a vampire and vice versa is a death sentence if caught. Sadly they both got caught, just to keep me and Ethan safe. I hugged sweet Static back. I then knelt down and kissed her forehead, smiling softly. She smiled back and attempted to sit back down on the bed but Ethan was fast, too fast. He pulled me down onto the bed and had her sit in my lap.

"Watch her for me yeah? I'm going out. Luka said he heard something walking around in the woods."

"Sure, I'll watch her." I responded in a serious tone. I felt Static clutch my chest, she was scared when Ethen got serious. I started running my fingers in her hair, but she was still scared. That's when I changed into a light brown coated wolf. I started licking her face gently. She giggled and started to smile. I let her pet my head and behind my ripped ear.

"Hurt?"

"Hm? Oh my ear?"

"Yea."

"It hurt when it got ripped up but now it doesn't hurt."

"What happened?"

"I got into a fight with a pack member. He wanted to take charge and I didn't let him." I explained. She seemed to understand. I'm not sure how, but she understood. She laid down and I curled up around her.

"Was the wolf that did that the one who tried to take me away?"

"Yes." I whispered. I heard her whimper so I immediately licked her cheek. She was terrified. I know how she feels. I stayed with her, holding her close.

"It's okay, Sweetie. Ethan is going to come back." I whispered. That's when I smelt Ethans dead corpse. Here he comes. I smiled down at Static. Her body was shaking but then Ethen walked through the door. Static looked up and saw Ethan. He had a big smile on his face. He walked over and petted her head. She started to relax and I felt her start to breathe lightly.

"Uhh brother? I think she fell asleep." I whispered while changing back slowly. He just chuckled softly and climbed into the bed on the other side of static. I was confused. He buried his face in her back and fell fast asleep. I pulled the blankets over the two bodies. That's when I heard Ethan mumble. I walked over and put my ear closer.

"Lay with us Noah, please?"

"Alright." I said and walked around the bed. I then climbed underneath the blankets and held the two bodies.