Static's Big Surprise Pt 2~

We kept checking on Bunny, awaiting her awakening. Noah came jogging over to me.

"She's awake, dear brother," he said with a smile. I set my cup down and smiled. I then got up and walked over to our room. I saw her squirming against the bindings. I just chuckled.

"Bunny, you can't get out, remember? Daddy knows how to keep you tied up."

"But daddy, why am I tied up and blindfolded? Is this gonna be rough?"

"Oh sweetheart, don't worry. Daddy's gonna take great care of you." I saw her shiver. Noah smiled down at her body. He then grew razor-sharp claws to cut away at her clothes. He then slowly slipped his hand underneath her shirt and with a quick slice, it was off.

"Daddy?"

"Shh Bunny, it's just Noah. He's here to have some fun with you." I heard Ethan chuckle. I heard bone crack and snap. I heard heavy breathing.

"Go ahead, my friend. Use her." I heard Ethan say. Suddenly, I felt coarse fur rub against my chest and a thin stomach. It made me twitch and squirm. Making the creature chuckle. I felt something poke at my thigh. I knew exactly what it was. Noah's hips pulled back and slammed inside. Feeling him pulse and twitch inside. My eyes rolled to the back of my head making me scream with every thrust. I heard Ethan chuckle and slam inside of my mouth, my screams were then muffled. I didn't know which one to focus on, Ethan or Noah. my back started to arch when I felt both of them cum inside of me. I started moaning and groaning on Ethan's cock. He started chuckling. They both pulled away. Both of them are chuckling. I can just feel their eyes staring at my body. I felt Ethan's cold hand be lightly dragged down my throat, chest and stomach.

"Noah you can for now, i'm gonna have me my dessert." he said with a deep chuckle. It sent chills down my spine. I felt the restaurants be taken off along with the blindfold.