Marriage

The dress was beautiful. It looked like a princess dress. So fluffy and long.

 So fluffy and long

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. The flowers were small and light. A few girls of both vampires and werewolves, all helping me put on my makeup and fixing my dress and veil. I was nervous. Marrying my one true love.

"My Static, such beauty. Ethan is such a lucky man to marry you." one said.

"Are you sure that I'm ready?"

"But of course. Why be so scared?"

"Not fear, just nervous." I said while looking into the mirror. They fixed my hair and I nodded my head. I was ready. I watched as the two flower girls walked ahead of me. I heard the piano start to play. I started to walk with my veil covering my face. Holding the bouquet in front of my body. I started to walk. Ethan started smiling. Once I was in my place, the man looked at us both and started speaking.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here tonight to join this man and this woman in matrimony."

"Ethan, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Ethan answers.

"Static, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I answered.

"Repeat after me. I, (his name), take you (her name ), to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

"I, Ethan, take you Static, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

"I, Static, take you Ethan, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

The man looked at Ethan

"Please place the ring on her finger and repeat after me."

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Ethan repeated. I repeated the same.

"Join hands please?" He asked. We did as we were told.

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of this realm, I now pronounce you husband and wife." He said before looking at Ethan.

"You may kiss the bride."

Ethan and I both leaned in and kissed. We heard cheers and clapping all around us.