A New Queen

I awoke in a beautiful palace. My outfit was something otherworldly. I looked out the window and walked to the balcony and looked over the forest. I was still very thin but I was healthy. And now thanks to Ethan, I can live forever. I never wanna see Mika again, he abandoned me. But now, I rule over a beautiful kingdom with my husband. The only thing I want to do now is have a child. But that'll have to wait. My heels clicked on the linoleum floor as I spotted Ethan. He turned to face me and smiled. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"So my Bunny, how is your new home?"

"It's beautiful. The night skies are full of stars while the morning is full of production and songs." I said with a big smile. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad. But we will return to the mansions on the weekends, if that is okay with you." He asked while looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Of course that's okay." I said with a huge smile. He looked relieved. I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. We then walked to the balcony looking over the forest.

"What lives in the forest Hubby?"

"Besides Noah and his clan?"

"Yes."
"Well, nothing really. There are birds and squirrels. Few herds of deer and even many rodents, like mice and bunnies." He said while looking over the forest. I know there's something that he's not telling me. There is definitely something out there. But I brushed it off. I looked around until he nudged me.

"Hm?"

"Bunny look, a deer." he said while pointing at a herd. I looked down and gasped. A tiny little baby and its mom. There were about seven girls and a big boy. His antlers were huge!

"Wowwee, those antlers are huge!"

"Yes they are. He uses them to protect the females."

"Wowwee, that's so brave of him, he reminds me of you."

"How does he remind you of me?"

"You protect me goofy." I said with a chuckle. He smiled and picked me up.

"It's getting late Bunny, are you feeling sleepy at all?"

"I'm getting a little sleepy." I said while yawning. He carried me to our room and laid me onto the bed. He then took off his jacket and allowed me to lay my head on his chest. That's when we both started to drift off to sleep.