A Foggy Morning

I awoke the next morning, I had gotten out of bed and looked through the window. A thick fog rolled in. Chills ran up and down my spine. I went over to the bed and crawled into bed covering myself in the blankets. I felt so warm and at peace. That's when I heard two pairs of footsteps. I sat up in bed and looked at the door.
"Pumpkin? Are you up my dear?" Ethan's voice rang behind the door
"Yes, I'm up."
"Good, because I have a surprise for you."
"What is it, my love?" I asked as Ethan opened the door. He walked in with Mika.
"Here's your surprise," he said while letting go of Mikas' shoulder. Mika ran over to me looking me over. Turning my neck to the left and right and then looking over the rest of my body. He then looked at me with a worried look.
"Mika I'm okay. I promise."
"Okay, I'm just worried about you. You know I worry," he said while glaring at Ethan. Ethan looked down. I went over to Ethan and hugged him, burying my face in his chest. Mika looked at me like I was crazy. I didn't care. I loved Ethan with all my heart. Mika started to whimper like I somehow hurt him. I let go of them.
"Mika, I love Ethan, I do. If you don't approve, then you can leave me alone!" I yelled. I was honestly hurt. Knowing that my brother didn't approve of how I felt. He stormed out of the home angered. I fell to my knees crying. Ethan ran over to me and held me close, laying my head on his chest. Even Though he didn't have a heartbeat, I was still comfortable. He started petting my head.
"Don't worry pumpkin, I'll always be here for you. I love you very much." Ethan whispered in my ear. His fingers ran through my hair. That's when I heard his stomach growl. I pulled away and looked at him worried. He looked back at me and seemed embarrassed.
"Pumpkin, I'm really hungry, but I will not drink from you. I cannot," he said while gripping his stomach. I climbed into his lap and moved my hair. He stared into my eyes with pure worry in his eyes. I gave him a soft smile and tilted my head to the left-leaning in close. I heard him whimper and his teeth chatter. I felt him gently kiss my neck right on my soft spot. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure. I felt his tongue gently swirl around, I tried very hard to not moan. He started nipping at the same spot. I let out a shiver. He then bit into my neck and pulled his fangs out. He then bit down again and started sucking in the two previous holes. He continued sucking until he pulled away. He licked up some of the blood that ran out and looked at me. I felt dizzy and weak. He quickly laid me down in his bed and ran into the kitchen. He then came back with blood oranges.
"Here sweetie, this should help you," he said with a frazzled tone. I was too weak to even move. He held me in his arms and helped me eat. Once it was gone, he laid my head on his chest. I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. He returned the smile and laid me under the blankets to keep me warm. He then removed his shirt and pants. Then got into the bed underneath the blankets with me. I tried to pull him closer to me but he instead pulled me close and held me there. I buried my face in his chest, inhaling his calming scent. He started rubbing my back, making calming circles. My eyes started to get heavy. I fell into a deep sleep.