Let the Challenge Begin~

I paused for a minute or two and grinned. I knew exactly what she was doing. I snuck out the piece of paper from the trash and hid it in my room. I then ran into our bedroom and waited for her. I had taken off my shirt just before I sat down and awaited her arrival. Leaning back slightly I heard footsteps heading up the stairs. I chuckled, she couldn't stay away. I heard her shuffle towards the door. It slowly creaked open.

"Come on in Bunny, I've been waiting for you." I said as her thin body walked in. Her jaw dropped to the floor. I saw her trace out the abs on my flat stomach. I just chuckled. She climbed up on the bed then straddled my hips. I felt her slim fingers slowly trace out each curve of my stomach. I chuckled and quickly, but unexpectedly, bucked my hips from beneath her. She let out an adorable, soft and quiet moan. I kept going at random times, watching her lean her head back and her grip being placed on my shoulders. I kept going but got faster and faster. I heard her sweet little moans slowly get louder.

"Atta girl Bunny, let me hear the sweet music." I then picked her up and laid her down on the soft bed. Gently started to kiss her throat and down to her soft chest. Feeling her heartbeat go faster as I nibbled. Her back arched up towards me as I then shoved it down. She started to whimper as I slowly went lower. Pulling off every single piece of her clothing. I pulled her legs apart and started to tease.

"Please daddy!!" She started squirming and arching her back. I started going faster and faster. She started panting and squirming more. She's close. I kept going, getting faster and faster, at least until she came. She started panting. I slowly pulled off my pants and boxers. I smirked as she went on her knees. She knew exactly what to do. Immediately, deepthroating and gagging. She kept sucking and gagging until I came deep in her throat. I pulled away smirking at her. I pet her head then shoved her back onto the bed. She tried to get up but I didn't let her. Pinning her small hands above her head. I slammed right into her thrusting at an inhuman speed. Her moans getting louder and louder, her cunt getting tighter and tighter. She was very close. So I stopped thrusting, allowing her to catch her breath. She started breathing in and out heavily, once she nodded I started at my inhuman speed again. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she then came all over my cock.

"Atta girl. Cum on daddy's cock!" I screamed out. Her back arched when I started thrusting more. I then pulled out once I came inside of her and laid down. She was breathing rather hard. I started rubbing her bare chest. She chuckled a bit.

"Thank you, hubby."

"Your welcome Bunny."