Where Are You

"Looks like my mate is awake." He said and he changed back into his human form. He placed his left hand on my cheek while his right hand gripped my hips. Tears started to fall, I knew what he wanted.

"Come on baby, don't cry. I won't be too hard on you."

"Please just take me home. I wanna go home to Ethan!" I screamed at him. I was angry. I wanted to be home with Ethan. He started growling, clearly angry.

"Listen to me, and listen good. I'm not a mutt! I claimed you! You are mine to control." he said as he pounced on me. He tore the clothes off of me in one fowl swipe of his hand. I immediately covered up my body. That made him more angry. He gripped my wrists and pinned them above my head. He then reached over into the drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He then easily flipped me over on my belly and cuffed me. He then flipped me back over and started kissing my neck. He then started to shift, his bone started to snap and pop, his mouth turned into an elongated snout, his iris's turned cherry red, fur grew everywhere, and a tail grew. I started shaking, never seeing this before.

"What's the matter baby? Never had a wolf please you?" he growled in my ear. I started crying. His mouth gripped my throat squeezing from time to time. I continued whimpering from the pain. He pulled away and looked at me. He then shifted back into his human form.

"Is this better?" he asked. I nodded. He started chuckling and continued kissing my throat. More tears fell as he started biting. That's when an idea popped into my head. To fake it. I started letting out soft moans, catching him off guard. He pulled away, and started into my eyes. He started chuckling.

"You really think that you can fake it baby?" As he said that he shoved his dick inside of me. I screamed from how much it hurt. That's when he pulled all the way out and slammed back in, causing me to scream louder then the first time. Thats when a figure caught my eye. It was Noah and Ethan in his mouth. I cried both tears of joy and pain. Ethan had a silver dagger in his right hand. He carefully snuck over to where the wolf was. The wolf kept pulling all the way out and slamming back into me. Suddenly, Ethan slammed the knife into the wolfs head. He dropped dead on top of me.