Honeymoon~

It was gorgeous. Beach front property and a big bed for me and Ethan. Ethan walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt him start kissing my neck and shoulders gently. I let out soft moans and started squirming.

"Feel good Bunny?"

"Yes daddy." I whispered. He kept running his hands all over my body. He then allowed his hand to massage my breasts. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder. He started kissing my cheek and jaw. He then secretly started to undo all my clothes, even taking off my bra and panties.

"So beautiful." he whispered while turning me to face him. He started to undress himself and shoved me down on the bed. She spread my thighs apart and started a make out session. I started grinding my hips against him. He then placed his hand on my throat and squeezed gently. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He pulled away and allowed me to breathe.

"Breathe Bunny, you're gonna need it."

"What do you meeeeaaaan" I moaned out as he went down and licked and sucked on my clit. My back arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He started growling. He then stopped and climbed up my body, smirking. I was confused as to why he was smirking like that. I tilted my head and looked at him curiously.

"What's with the smirk?"

"Oh Bunny, you have no idea what you're in for~" He said with the same smirk. Chills ran up and down my spine. He started chuckling and he suddenly slammed into me. My back arched but he suddenly grabbed my throat before I could moan out.

"No moaning for now Bunny. You need to show me that you deserve to moan out." he whispered in my ear before nibbling on the lobe. My eyes rolled to the back but he let loose so I could breathe then quickly squeezing. My eyes rolled back again, squeezing around him.

"Damn Bunny, you're getting pretty tight around me. You close?" He asked. I nodded my head while his hand loosened its tight grip.

"Yes, please Daddy, let me cum!!" I managed to moan out. He chuckled and started railing me. He then let go of my throat and held onto my hips and placed his hand on my cheek, showing compassion. He smiled down at me and started kissing. I rolled my hips along to his pace but he then shoved my hips down with one hand. I whimpered in the kiss but he parted every five minutes to allow me to breathe. He started going faster until I came on his cock.

"Mmm good girl Bunny?" He said before cumming inside of me. He pulled away from the kiss and saw me panting like a dog on a hot summer day. He started chuckling and pulled out.

"I have good news for you Bunny."

"What's that Hubby?"

"You're the new Queen."