Noah's Play Time~

I was rubbing Static's shoulders and neck. Her skin is extremely soft, no wonder Ethan is all over her. I leaned down and started to make her lay her head down on the table.

"Relax, I'm just gonna rub your back." I said while slowly rubbing lower. She let out soft sighs. I was getting hard just from those soft sighs, what would happen if I were to make her scream? I kept rubbing her back, feeling her soft skin. I kept rubbing, getting both lower and higher. I had gotten so low that I was rubbing her hips, and the highest point was on her neck. She kept making soft moans, as if she was really liking it. I leaned down and gently kissed her neck. She let out a soft gasp and moaned softly. I started sucking on her soft skin, making her moan more but a bit louder. I kissed her more rough, allowing my hands to travel her thin body. I pulled away from her neck and sat next to her, tapping my lap.

"Come here Sweetie, come sit in my lap." I said while staring into her eyes. She stood up and climbed into my lap, grinding her hips on my bulge. I leaned my head back and groaned. She giggled until I grabbed her hips.

"Just slip your panties off okay? I'll pull my cock out and you lower yourself onto it. Got it?"

"Got it." she answered before standing up and slipping her cute panties down. I then pulled my hard cock out and waited. She placed both of her knees on the side of my hips and slowly lowered herself onto me. She gasped as I slowly went into her tight, wet and hot cunt. I then grabbed her throat and bounced her on my cock. Hearing her gasp when I let loose on her throat and made her bounce harder. She kept gasping and moaning, making me feel so fucking powerful!

"Static, I can't hold back anymore. Bend over the fuvking table now!" I screamed out. I didn't cum inside of her but it was something else. She got off and bent over the table. My clothes ripped off me as I shifted into a huge wolf. I lined up to her and slammed in. Going at an extremely fast pace. Biting the back of her throat and pounding the hell out of her pussy. She couldn't help but moan from the pace I was going. I felt extremely close since she started to tighten up.

"You're close?"

"Yea, very close." she moaned out. I got faster and then she came on my cock. I pulled out of her and came on her back. Her legs were extremely weak, so I allowed her to climb onto my back and rest on the way home. I laid her down on her tummy and changed back into my normal human form. I then got dressed and cleaned her off. I dressed her in some soft pajamas and pulled the blanket over her body. Such a thin body, barely eating is going to make her sick but Ethan keeps her full. That's when I heard a door open then close. I sniffed the air and smelt Ethans corpse. He knocked at the door.

"Come in brother, I just put her to sleep." I whispered. Ethan poked his head in and smiled softly looking relieved.

"When I didn't see you both at the tabe I got worried that Something bad had happened."

"No, we had a lovely conversation but then she was starting to look tired so I carried her here to rest." I said with a smile, hoping that Ethan would believe my lie.

"You fucked her didn't you?"

"Maybe."

"Noah don't lie."

"Alright I might have fucked her. I couldn't help it."

"It's okay. I actually expected it."