Some Casual Fun~

Once Mika left Ethan set me on the couch. He signaled me to stay there as he walked over to a window. He peered through looking around a bit. Once his observation was done, he turned to me smirking. I started smiling, knowing exactly what he desired. I got up and walked to him. Immediately smiling. I tried to kiss him but he stopped me.

"Let's take this upstairs, Bunny." I nodded my head. He wrapped his arm around my hips and led me to our room. I kept looking up at him and seeing something shine in his eyes. I was curious. He then opened the door to our room and led me in. He then turned around and locked the door.

"Bunny, I think we oughta spice things up. Tell me my obedient little Bunny, tell Daddy what makes you shiver.~" I got up and carefully walked over.

"You really wanna know Daddy?"

"Of course I do Bunny." he gripped my hips. I started smirking.

"Shove me against the wall, pin me down, tie me up, bite me, and choke me." I saw another glint in his pale blue eyes. He started smirking. He then gripped my hips and slammed me against the wall. He then started kissing me, tongue and all. I attempted to put my thigh on his hip but he shoved it down. I started whimpering.

"Now now Bunny, don't be so impatient. Be a good girl for me." I continued to whimper but I then felt his hand be placed on my side. His hand slowly snaked up and under my shirt. He pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss my neck. Licking, sucking, and biting. I started panting and moaning. His cold hand started to massage my left and right breasts. Making sure each one had equal attention. I felt his teeth pierce my skin, feeling some blood being sucked out. All the pleasure raced through me. I started to gently grind my hips. He pulled away.

"Is my Bunny needy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Well don't worry Bunny, Daddy's gonna make you feel all better," he said as he lifted me effortlessly. I yelped a bit from shock but found myself on the bed. He slowly undressed.

"Oh come on, you're gonna tease me like this?"

"Wait or I'll make you wait longer Bunny." I whimpered a bit. He then undressed me and threw me on the bed. Slowly crawling up. He started smirking.

"What's with the smirk Daddy?"

"Oh don't worry Bunny, I'm gonna have my way with you tonight, and we aren't stopping until your legs are completely numb," he said with a devilish smirk. Hearing that gave me shivers. He then leaned over and pulled out some rope, he then grabbed my wrists and tied them to the two-bed posts. I started getting even wetter, beyond soaking. I felt a cold hand be placed on my hips. I look up at Ethan. Lust filled his eyes. I could tell he was starving. He started kissing my neck, collarbone, and breasts. He gently placed his hand on my right and started squeezing and massaging. He then started pulling on my sensitive bud. I started arching my back when I felt a drop of his saliva hit the sensitive area. He then started sucking and nipping, switching from time to time. He then started to get lower. Leaving a trail of hickeys. Once he got to my hips, he started nipping and sucking harder. Making sure that the marks were gonna stay for a long while. He kept getting lower. He then went down to my thighs, kissing each side getting closer and closer to my dripping womanhood.

"Well well well, looks like someone is ready to become dinner." he teased. He gently started to blow cold air causing me to gasp and squirm. That's when his cold tongue touched the outside of my lips. I started squirming more. Getting more impatient.

"What did I tell you about being an impatient Bunny? Do I have to make you wait?"

"No daddy."

"Good girl, now just relax as Daddy has his dinner," he said before licking every crease and fold. My eyes rolled to the back of my head from all the pleasure. I couldn't keep my mouth shut from all the moans I was making. Once, he barely touched my overly sensitive pearl, I started to scream. He then started licking and sucking, as if he planned this all out. I started arching my back when I felt three fingers be shoved deep inside. I was so close, but he then pulled his fingers away.

"Why did you stop Daddy?"

"Don't worry Bunny, Daddy will give you what you deserve." He then crawled up and slammed himself into me. My eyes rolled back as I came immediately on him.

"All ready Bunny?" he started thrusting at an inhuman speed. Causing my back to arch. He started going harder. He then placed his hand on my throat and started squeezing. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He continued for what felt like days. I had lost all track of time. He let loose of my throat. I started whimpering.

"Bunny, you're not immortal." He said as he continued at his inhuman pace. My eyes kept rolling back. I felt him twitch inside of me. He kept getting faster and harder. Until he came inside of me. He pulled away, making me whimper. He bit down into my collarbone and started sucking. My eyes fluttered shut. Feeling the blood leave my body. He then pulled away and licked up the excess blood. He then untied me.

"Daddy? What's going on?"

"Face down, ass up. Now." I did as he commanded. He then gripped my hips and slapped into me, pushing my face into the bed. He then started pulling my hair. He kept slamming into me until we both came. He let go of my hair and pulled out. My legs gave out. My hips dropped. I felt nothing.

"That feel good Bunny?"

"Yes daddy, so good. But I can't feel my legs."

"Good." he laid down next to me and pulled the blanket over us. He pulled me into a tight hug and started kissing the top of my head. I snuggled into his cold chest. I started dozing off.

"Goodnight my beautiful Bunny."

"Goodnight Hubby."