My Love

Hubby was petting my head at his mansion. Sitting on a balcony looking down at the forest. He started petting my head more and chuckling.

"What's so funny hubby?"

"Oh nothing Bunny, just thinking about how sweet you are." He answered with a smile. That's when I realized something.

"Be honest with me, will I grow old and die?"

"No my dear, you shall not grow old around me. When I drink your blood, I secretly add in a bit of the venom that would turn you." I looked at him puzzled.

"Venom?"

"Yes, venom. The breed of vampire that my Father was, well, was very different. He made deals with other creatures in the realm to make him powerful. To help him impress our mother. But it was illegal back then. They married in secret and had me and Noah in secret. Until they both rose to power." He explained. I was impressed, he has an impressive memory. He started picking up some of my hair and watched it fall.

"So soft." He whispered as he played with my hair more. I felt so comfortable that I fell asleep on his chest. But it wasn't for long. I looked up and saw him staring at the forest. That's when I decided to nibble on his chest. He looked down at me and chuckled.

"Are you trying to be me?"

"I might."

"You're such a goof Bunny." He said while chuckling. He kissed my head and allowed me to keep nibbling. I eventually left a hickey from sucking on his skin. He looked down at me and chuckled.

"Well well well, look at that. You left a mark. Good job Bunny." He said while patting my head.