A Birthday Surprise Part 2~

"Well anyway, would you like your present now my dearest Bunny?" he asked with some lust in his eyes. I started smiling, he knew exactly what I had wanted. He motioned me to go over to him. I walked over and laid my head on his shoulder.

"What is it that you need my beautiful bunny?"

"I need you Daddy." he started smirking when I said that. He then grabbed my hips and kissed me. I decided to tease him by not letting his tongue inside of my mouth so he couldn't explore. He pulled away and growled a bit. I just started snickering. He then led me to the bed, pulling me close.

"Hope you're ready Bunny, you're in for it now for not accepting my invitation," he whispered in my ear. Chills ran up and down my spine. He picked me up effortlessly and threw me onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and started smirking.

"Tell Daddy all you kinks Bunny, don't leave a single one out." he said before kissing my neck, nipping my jaw from time to time. I started to whimper, he just chuckled and continued to nip and kiss. I had to tell him. I couldn't hold it back.

"Bondage, being blindfolded, being bitten and being choked." I whispered. He started chuckling.

"Good girl Bunny." he said as he sat me on the bed, walking over to the closet. I wanted to look at what he was doing in it. He came out with a small black box.

"I always wanted to use these."

"Use what Daddy?"

"These." he said as he pulled out cuffs, rope, and blindfolds. My eyes lit up. He started chuckling. He then got closer and started kissing my lips and went down to my neck. He started to gently nibble and lick. Once he pulled away, he started to admire the dark mark he created. Once I saw the smirk, I knew I was in for one hell of a night. He laid me down and tied my hands and feet to the bed frame. He lifted my head and carefully placed the blindfold over my eyes.

"You wont need to use these for a little while my dearest Bunny." he said with a small chuckle. I felt his ice cold fingers drift between my thighs gently. I started to whimper.

"You should've accepted my invitation Bunny." he said as his fingers teased me. I tried to move my hips but he just pulled his hand away. I started to whimper more. That's when I felt his tongue shoot inside of me, causing me to moan. Feeling his tongue wiggle around inside and out made me feel a tight knot in my stomach. I couldn't help but start panting. But he suddenly pulled away.

"Aww please Daddy go back, I was so close." he just chuckled.

"Not now my dearest Bunny, not just yet." he said while climbing on top of me. He started smirking and grabbed the blindfold. He lifted my head and tied it around my head, making sure that I couldn't see.

"This is going to be fun." he whispered. I felt him climb on top of me and kiss my lips and down to my throat. I felt his teeth start to nibble on my neck. I started squirming. He just chuckled. I then felt him shift and slam into me. My back arched and I came immediately on him. He just chuckled and kept thrusting. He started to go faster and get more rough. I started panting and moaning out of control. He somehow kept getting faster and harder. I eventually couldn't feel my legs from how fast and hard he was going. I started panting. I felt him twitch inside of me.

"I'm close Bunny. I'm so close." I couldn't speak from all the moaning and panting. I kept feeling him twitch inside of me. Then I suddenly felt him explode inside of me. I felt so extremely close to cumming on him. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my eyes and the knot in my stomach lossen. I started gasping for air. I then felt Ethans icey hands untie my hands and feel and then undo the blindfold. My eyes adjusted to the light.

"Hey Bunny, how was your birthday surprise."

"It was amazing Hubby." I said while panting. He kissed my cheek and laid down behind me. I turned around and smiled at him. I buried my face in his chest and giggled. I felt him rub my back. His cool skin felt so nice on my hot skin.

"Good night Bunny, Happy birthday."

"Good night Hubby, thank you."