Lucky Draw

Heyo. So this quickshot is a prequel to the onehsot coming out in a few days (maybe tomorrow but I don't really think so). Sorry for not writing this week, had to take a break for the holidays. Thanks for still reading! (Also sorry for any mistakes during the last half, I wrote it on mobile)

"Holy shit," Ness said as he backed away from his laptop. His eyes widened as he slowly backed across his room, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Holy fucking shit," Ness removed his hands from his mouth revealing a massive grin. He then started punching the air as if he was the happiest he'd ever been. He the quickly turned around and spirted out of his room and to the stairs.

"WOOOOOOOOO! YEAH BABY!" Ness yelled as he sprinted down the stairs. Tracy, who was sitting on the couch watching Aquaman, jumped up and fell of the couch dropping her popcorn. "The fuck?" She said as she gathered herself of the floor. She looked up to glare at Ness, only to find him grinning and making a "follow me" motion, before running up the stairs. Tracy rolled her eyes and ran upstairs.

"The hell do you want," She said, slightly annoyed. Ness just pointed at his laptops screen. "You have won 3 family passes to Isabelle's Island Resort," Tracy's eyes lit up as well. "HOOOOLY SHIT," She ran up and hugged Ness. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She hugged harder before Ness slowly pushed her away.

After Tracy calmed down, she leaned over to Ness with a sly smirk. "So who else are you inviting?" She asked. "I don't know yet," Ness pretended to think, but who was he kidding? He was definitely going to invite Lucas. And since the tickets are family passes, Claus could come too. He also figured he could invite Ninten, since Claus was coming.

"Probably Lucas, Claus, and Ninten," Ness decided. Tracy seemed happy that her suspicions were confirmed, and walked out of the room. "Can't wait!" She yelled as she left. "Me too," Ness responded, slightly quieter.

Ness pulled out his phone and started texting

Ness: I just won a a free pass to Isabelles Island Resort.

Ninten: actually?

Ness: yeah

Ninten: Cool

Ness: the thing is, I won multiple family passes. So I was wondering if you wanted to come?

Ninten: you serious?

Ness: serious as a heart attack. Also Claus and Lucas might be coming.

Ninten: sure, I'll come. Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Ness: no problemo

Ness then made his way to the phone app to call Lucas. Ness was smiling ear to ear as the phone rang

"Luke?" Ness said first.

"Hey Ness," Lucas responded

"What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing, just writing,"

"Oh, what is it," Ness asked curiously.

Lucas glanced up at his Final Fantasy VII fanfic. "N-nothing," Lucas said, quickly saving and closing his fanfic (even though no one was in the room).

"Alright," Ness responded. "So um, funny story. I just won 3 family passes to Isabelles Island Resort. And, um, I was, um, w-wondering if you and Claus would like to come?" Lucas' eyes widened as he pounced up from his chair. "Uh-uh-uh...Yes! I would love to come!" Lucas said as he grew a grin. Both boys were now smiling from ear to ear. "Who else is coming?" Lucas asked. "Just Ninten,"

"I'm gonna tell Claus, he's gonna be so excited!" Lucas said as he rose from his chair. He then walked down the hall and into Claus' room. "Hey," Claus said, as he sat on his bed watching anime. "Claus, guess what? Ness just gave us a free pass to Isabelles Island Resort! And Ninten is coming!" Claus' eyes immediately lit up, as he ran around the room. "YEAHHHHHHH BABY! THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR, THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. WOOOOOOO!" Claud yelled as he ran around the room. Ness and Lucas just giggled, still on the phone with each other.

"Thanks again for this Ness, it really means a lot," Lucas said with Claus still screaming in the background. "No problem man. Can't wait for it,"

"Me too," Lucas said. Ness started to blush a little. "Alright, we'll see ya tomorrow," Lucas said. "See ya," Ness responded before hanging up the phone.

Ness laid back on his bed and looked at the clock. 12:24 A.M.

Holy shit it's late

Ness was to tired to move, so he just decided to sleep in his clothes. He fell asleep with a smile on his face, thinking about the trip to come. He was excited about everything, but most of all, he was excited about spending time with Lucas. Ness was so grateful that he was chosen. Now he would get to spend 10 days with Lucas in paradise.

He couldn't wait for that day to arrive.