Brawl In The Hall

Chrom rushed into the office and over to the secretary's desk. "Roy!? Where's Byleth," Chrom was leaning over the desk, in a panic. "I dunno," Roy didn't look up from his phone.

"God damn these stupid student helpers...look, it's an emergency," Chrom's face became even more panicked.

Roy sighed. "In his office," Chrom rushed over to the office doors, "Why didn't I just think of that?" Chrom rushed into the office, with Byleth at his desk on his computer. As Chrom rushed in, Byleth jumped out of his chair slightly. "The hell Chrom!? What do you want?" Chrom was panting slightly, he seemed to be rushing to get there. "The hall...there's a fight...in the hall," Byleth rubbed his forehead. "Just...send security to deal with it," Chrom sighed, flopping down on a nearby chair. "Can't...he's on vacation...also I don't think even HE could break up this fight," Byleth sighed 

Not another lawsuit, please don't let this lead to another lawsuit 

"Alright," Byleth leaned back in his chair "How bad is it?"

-

Porky picked up Ness and dragged him across the lockers, before throwing him back on the floor. "Just couldn't leave it alone could you," Porky stood over Ness, towering over him.

"Asshole," Ness coughed.

Porky's face turned from smug, to furious. He grabbed Ness by his his shirt collar and picked him up. "THE FUCK YOU SAY!?" Before Ness could respond, Porky threw a heavy jab into Ness' stomach. Ness, instinctively, spit all over Porky's face. Porky dropped Ness, wiping the spit of his face. "The fuck was that," Porky loomed over Ness. Ness cowered in fear, whimpering a little. Tons of kids in the crowd wanted to help, but no one dared challenge Porky at that moment. People could see the rage in his eyes. Something had seemed off about Porky for a while. His hair was getting darker, and his skin was getting...grayer?

"You're. Fucking. Dead," 

Just as Porky was about to stomp on Ness' head, he was struck from behind, into the lockers. He became enraged. He turned around, to see the person who struck him.

Lucas, Claus, and Ninten were standing behind Porky. Porky laughed maniacally. He looked at Lucas. Lucas looked even more furious than Porky. "Hey asshole, pick on someone your own size...oh wait, no one else could compare to your fat ass," Claus and Ninten backed up, preparing for a fight. Porky's face turned from maniacal, to furious. 

He charged Lucas. Lucas dodged quickly, revealing Claus behind him. Claus threw a punch into Porky's stomach. Porky waddled backwards from the strike. Ninten rushed behind Porky and punched him in the back. This sent Porky flying back towards Lucas, who kicked him right back into the lockers.

Porky laughed maniacally again, before charging Lucas again. This time, however, he hit Lucas across the face with a right hook. Lucas fell to the floor, a tear starting to form in his eye. Porky smiled maniacally. 

"You just royally fucked up," Claus said, from behind Porky.

Porky turned around, only to have Ninten quickly punch his face, then duck away. Claus then charged Porky, putting him in a headlock. Porky tried to jab Claus with his elbow, but Claus caught it. Claus then proceeded to repeatedly punch Porky in the back, tightening his hold on Porky all the while. He then finished with a heavy kick to Porky's back. 

Porky was thrown into the lockers, where Lucas was up, waiting for him. Lucas grabbed Porky and dragged him up the lockers.

"...friends..." Porky let out, with little breath. His eyes were getting, redder?

Lucas' look grew confused, then angry. "We're not..." Lucas punched Porky in the stomach twice. "...You're..." He punched Porky twice more in the chest. "...fucking..." He kneed Porky in the stomach. "FRIENDS!" He punched Porky twice in the face, before dropping him on the floor

"I feel g...o...o...d...." Porky uttered. He then got up, and made his way through the crowd. "I'll show you! I'll show all 4 of you! I'll make you pay...we'll make you pay!" Porky said, running off while laughing.

All 4 boys were panting from the fight. Lucas walked over to Ness and picked him up. "C'mon, let's go," he said as he wrapped his arm around Ness' shoulder. Ness looked over at Lucas, who's eye was already starting to get red. He felt guilty that Lucas' eye was like that. "S-sorry about y-your eye," Ness said, with little energy.

"I-It's okay," Lucas said as they left the hallway. "The only thing that matters to me..." Lucas looked over at Ness and smiled, "Is that you're okay,"