LucasNess: Season 2

Sorry for this two part WandaVision style oneshot, but I really wanted to make this better, and I felt like I kind of phoned in the ending of the last one.

-

"I still don't get how you're back,"

Ness, Lucas, and Claus were going on a walk. Ness was holding the kids, while Claus and Lucas were talking. "Look, I dunno either. Last I remember I was getting struck by lightning, now I'm hanging out with my nephews," Lucas just shrugged. He didn't know how Claus was back. But he didn't care, unless...no, he definitely was.

Lucas hugged Claus. He was happy to be spending time with him again. During the hug, Lucas saw something. A flash of purple filled his sight, and went away just as fast as it came. Lucas didn't notice it, as he was too focused on hugging Claus. 

Ness was holding the hands of their two kids, as they were walking beside him. They were, somehow, older. Not older by a day or two, but older by five years. No one acknowledged this, as if they were made to think it was normal.

"Daddy? Where are we going?" One of the kids, Ken, tugged on Ness' pant leg. Ness looked down at him. "Well, we're going to...to...I-...I don't know..." Ness turned around, to look at Lucas. "Hey Luke? Where are we going again?" Lucas thought for a moment, as if he didn't know as well. "The...The park...!" He said, seeming to come up with on the spot. Ness nodded, a little confused. "Okay...I didn't know we had a park in this neighborhood..."

Just as he said that, they rounded the corner. And on the other side, was indeed a park. The park was large, but something was off about it. It was the exact size of one block of houses. Almost like the houses had just been replaced by the park...

Kids were playing and having fun all throughout the park. To everyone else, it looked like a perfectly normal park. But to Lucas, he felt something was off about it. He couldn't quite place it. Could it be the perfectness of everything, the fact that this park just appeared, or...

"Ah, you two are here!" Seph-...Seth, approached them from the side. He was wearing his signature purple and black suit, along with an orange vest over it. He was also holding a clipboard. Lucas felt a little chill as Seth approached them. He had always felt something was off about Seth, he just didn't know what. 

The younger twins looked around the park, as their eyes widened. They wanted to go on everything. The slides, the swings, all of it. They let go of Ness' hands and rushed towards the park. They got about five feet before Seth stepped in front of them. "Sorry, but this park is for big boys age ten or over,"

The twins looked at each other, both cutely annoyed. And, suddenly, they grew. Well, more like got older. They aged up, shall we say, from fives years old, to ten years old. But, that wasn't the weirdest part. the weirdest part was that nobody seemed to react. The twins ran towards the park, eager to play.

"Ah kids...they grow up so fast," Seth smiled at the playground, and the boys running to it. Ness nodded, and smiled as well. "It only seems like yesterday that they were babies," Ness leaned on Lucas' shoulder. Lucas smiled.

"I just hope they don't grow up too fast,"

-

"Are you tired of reading your kids the same book every night?"

A mother is reading a book to her kids. She's falling asleep, barely being able to keep her eyes open.

"Well then you need to try this new, exciting story!"

The mom perks up. She seems excited at the prospect of getting to read something different than what she's reading.

"Pollyanna, by Catherine Warwick!"