One Long Night

"Why did we take this job again?"

All four boys stood in front what appeared to be a large warehouse. That was an understatement. It was a gigantic warehouse, far bigger than any other warehouse in the city. It was easily over a million square feet, odd for a warehouse, especially for the company that owned it. 

"Beacause..." Ninten turned around, walking backwards towards the building. "Nowhere else would hire four unexperienced, newly allowed to get a job, teenagers," Lucas looked up at the building and frowed. "I don't like this place...give me the heebie jeebies," Ness chuckled a little, as Lucas glared at him. "What? I've just never heard anyone over the age of five say heebie jeebies before," 

Claus looked at Ninten, and yawned. "You really couldn't find anywhere else? Like somewhere where our shifts don't start at midnight," Claus rubbed his eyes. "Hey, look," Ninten turned around. "If you three hadn't been busy playing that...what was it...Understory? and actually helped me look, we probably could've gotten better jobs. Like...trash boys at a Wendy's," Claus chuckled a little, while Ness looked at Ninten. "For the last time, I told you. It's Under-," Ness was cut off by a bright, illuminating light. The light appeared to be coming from a sign. Lucas looked up at the sign. It was a giant pizza, with what appeared to be a bear beside it. Bright neon words glowed under it.

Fazbear Entertainment Storage and Rentals.

"Wait wait wait...Fazbear...as in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. That restaurant with all the dead kids!?" Lucas took a few steps back. "I-I-I dunno if I want to do this..." Ness grabbed Lucas hand and smiled. "It'll be fine. And plus, we're getting payed," Lucas untensed up, as all the worry left his body. Something about Ness could make him forget all his troubles in an instant. If him and Ness were on an active battlefield, he would be as calm as a cucumber.

Lucas nodded, before continuing to walk, still holding Ness' hand. The four boys slowly approached the building, being careful as the blinding light made it hard to see. They eventually made it to a point where the light wasn't all bright anymore. This revealed a small door, directly under the sign. "Guess we're meant to go in here?" Claus shrugged, before going in first. Ninten followed suit, then Ness and Lucas.

When the boys entered, they noticed it was surprisingly dark. "The hell are the lights?" Claus felt around the nearby wall. All of a sudden, the area lit up, revealing that they were actually standing at the start of a long hallway. A voice appeared over the intercom. "Please deposit waivers in receptacle," The voice sounded human, yet robotic at the same time. Ninten nodded, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out four pieces of crumpled paper. He placed them in a small tray nearby. The tray left, disappearing into the wall. "Wait a second...waivers!?" Lucas' panic started to return. Ninten shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, we needed to sign them to get this job...so I...y'know...may have forged your signatures...but only because every time I tried to talk to you all while you were playing that game, you'd just growl at me!" 

Lucas started to silently freak out. Ness, seeing this, started to rub his thumb on the back of Lucas' hand, in hopes it would calm him down. and it did. Lucas turned to Ness and gave a weak smile. "Thanks..."

The voice returned. "Please outfit yourselves, with Fazbear Entertainment's state of the art security guard uniform. It should be behind you," All four boys turned around, to see four jackets hanging from hooks. They walked over and put them on. The uniform was basic, consisting of a blue jacket, a badge, and walkie talkies. "See? We can even talk to each other from anywhere," Ness held up the walkie talkie. Lucas gave yet another weak smile. Ness' main goal for the night was to make Lucas feel safe and happy. He didn't even care about the job. Lucas was priority number one.