New Data

So I may not be able to write a oneshot this week, but that doesn't mean I can't post some cryptic shit about the Nesscas Finale. Oh, and thanks to my friend Breakdown003 for letting me base this off his X Documents thing. If you haven't already, go and read them, they're really good. But anwyho, that's about it, and I hope you enjoy!

Also warning, lots of sensitive things in here.

____________________________________

_̶̵̢̙̽͂̊̉̋̑͠ͅȀ̷̶̷̪̮̩̭͕͇̓͌̄̽͆̈́̔̽̋͊͛̌̅̊̇̍̃̂̓̚l̸̶̶̩̯͔͙̫̻͔̲̈́̎͂̉͐̀̅͘͘b̵̶̴͎͙̬̱̟͔̱̗̝̭̤̀̍̕͜ͅȩ̸̶̷̳̜̠̲̗͖͉̗͔͖̤̳̮̝͔̜̟́̈́̒͌̈́̋̂͌̾̇͋͆̀͑̏͂͂͆̚͘͘r̷̶̵̨̛͈̙͉̭̯̣̗̹͉͓͚͙̜̻͉̟̙̹̩͙͗̌̏͂̀̈́͊̓̄̄̏̈́͒͆̆͑̾̎͝͝͝ͅt̸̶̶̢̢̝̩̳̭̲̝̑̀̏̈͂̅̽̾͋͋͌̽̔̉̾͒̍̕͠͝  Jack's Experimental Log #92,628

E-628: Omniversal Threats

Goal: To take beings from around the omniverse, and perform tests on them to evaluate whether or not they could be a threat to the greater omniverse. Adjustments will be made due to Designer input on said beings. This study is to be solely conducted by Jack

Name: Ness

Location: Earthbound

Description: Being a child, Ness has accomplished quite a lot. Defeating a time travelling alien and a pig in a spider robot, his accomplishments are nothing to scoff at. Not to mention he's one of the select few within the Smash Bros worlds, a prestige in and of itself. He also wields the power of magic, specifically PSI. What seems like a combination of psychic abilities and magic abilities. His mastery of these at such a young age deserves some kudos.

Despite all this, dissections have revealed he has no discernable protection on his body, just that of a normal human male physique. However, tests did denote that he has a slight resistance to fire, ice, and lightning related deaths. Taking three full minutes for him to burn to death, a full five hours for him to freeze to death in -20 degrees with no clothes, and a whopping 500 milliamperes to induce cardiac arrest. Despite these resistances, things like dismemberment and decapitations still work well. Oh, and as a side note, he does seem to have a little bit of a resistance to bright light.

Nevertheless, his Omniversal Threat level sits a a solid 1.2, slightly above average. Him on his own is no problem, and fairly easy to kill. However, a large amount of him could be an...issue. Protocol is simple, kill any way possible. Though, as said a before, a large amount of him could be a problem. Currently, we don't have a brute force protocol to combat this. However, we have found a few psychological tactics work swimmingly. The radiation that the Magnavox gives off induces intense neural pain with subjects. After cerebral examinations, we have found that this is due to the lack of mental mastery over their powers. 

Despite this, I will be keeping a Ness within my quarters for further research. Something about him is quite intriguing, and I think he will make a perfect candidate for my simulation idea, after my studies that is. 

Name: Lucas

Location: Mother 3

Description: As a child, Lucas has accomplished a hell of a ton. Going through some, shall we say, incredible trauma as a young child, and still persisting onward. Now that is something to look up to

Ḯ̵̞̍̿͝ ̸̧̧̯͓̙͇̉̈͝w̸̧̫͕͉̤͉̆̽ơ̷̡̠͚̦̤͎͗́̒̎͒n̸͕͙͓̰͛̒͌̉͐͋͜d̴̻͇̈́͌̅̈́e̶̠̺̱͚̲͂̍̍̕ȓ̸̹͕̤̜͎͑ͅ ̴͎͌w̶̰̫̋̔͆̈́͊ĥ̵̯͐̐̈́̀o̶̺̓̒̈́ͅ ̷̫̦͇̲̙̣̓̕e̶̫͗̕l̷̠͕̏̊̋̍́̉͜ͅs̸̺̩̲͛ͅe̶̢̦̝̘̓̑̈́̈͝ ̷̭͛c̸͇̉̇͘o̵̧̫̠͇̖͈͝u̸̙̥͂̊͆̒̿̐ļ̴̲̮̤̥̱̎̑d̸̰̯͇̑͑̍͐ ̷̨̦̚d̷̡͓̗̞̈́̄͝͝o̵͚̰̱͚̫̊͛ ̶̡͚̗͗̐ṫ̴̻͕̹̥h̴̠̙̿̏̈́̓a̸̺͆͐͜͝͝t̶̯̒̀́̍͆͝?̶̭̭̮̑̄̀̊

Being able to defeat a time travelling god, battling his brother, and much much more deserves some sort of award. He also posses the same power as Ness, using PSI in his moveset as well. He is also in Smash Bros worlds, along with Ness. The two also share some kind of...bond, in certain universe that is. But, I'm getting off track. It's time for the tests, and I must say, I had quite some fun with these ones. Fun fact, I burnt through he most amount of subjects on these tests. Going through around 1800 Lucas' in total.

Just like Ness, he has the same partial resistances to the elements. And also just like Ness, his body doesn't seem to be protected by any psychic or magical forces. Though something of note is The Magnavox radiation doesn't affect him at all. This is a sign of mental mastery over his psychic abilities, which I commend him for. Nevertheless, he is still vulnerable to the basics, such as dismemberment and decapitation. His arteries are also quite sensitive, and are quite easy to slice open with an object such as a razor blade. I've also found that the underside of his arms, near his armpits, are quite tender. Subsequently, I've also found out he is ticklish. Now, what is coming may seem like overkill and very invasive, but trust me, it is all pertinent to determining whether or not the subject is an omniversal threat

Subject's hair grows at #FFFF00 color code, and his pubic hair grows at #ffd85e color code. The subject usually entered puberty around age 12 and 13, though some demonstrated around age 15. The usual height for the subject at age 13 is around 5'1, though changes may vary. At age 17, the subject's voice is at a normal pitch. None of my subjects reached 18 years of age.

The subject can last two minutes without fingers, one without hands, and 30 seconds without limbs at all. Death by injection works best when lethal serum is injected into arteries, eyes, mouth, and surprisingly, feet. The subject can take around 27 punches before throwing up, and subsequently, 16 full power kicks. Subject can last 6 hours without genitalia, and can survive with a boiling rod inserted into the anus for around 12 minutes. Steadfast ways to induce crying in subject are pulling at his hair until the follicles begin to rip of the skin, and punting at his testicles. Subject can survive without his senses for around 7 minutes, until bleeding out occurs.

The subject seems to be full with emotions, especially towards others. The longest recording time of crying the subject demonstrated was 52 minutes and 16 seconds. When uncomfortable, the subject begins to squirm. When drowning, the subject begins to panic as his lungs fill up with water. When influenced by fear the subject will begin to have a panic attack. The subject bruises fairly easily, to be expected. Especially with chains, the subject seems particularly vulnerable to those. The subjects hair is fairly easy to cut off, no problem there. And finally, the subject can survive 16 days without food, and 9 days without water.

These were only a fraction of the test I performed on the subjects, and I'll have to take one Lucas to my quarters to conduct more personal experiments. He also seems like a perfect candidate for my simulation idea. Oh, and his threat level is...lets say 1.0.

S̵̨̞̑͐ͅò̴̯̭̞̝̣̓̀ͅo̸̢̔̈́̅̊̓͗n̴̝̗̖̠̹̿ ̷̙͉̀̊̄y̴͚̮̠̾̆o̵͓̗͌̎͑͝u̵̢̟̻̜͇̚͜ ̷͍̤̦͈̫͑͌ṯ̵̛̥̝̜̦͂̾́ẅ̵̘̼̭̳͔̆̈͜ô̴̬̔̍́͘ ̵̦̣̮̓̓̍̏w̷̺̺͈̦̳͌i̴̫̪̔͊̓͂̌͠l̴͖̬͔̽̎́̋ͅl̵̡̯̬͚̞̗̇̀̿̈́̕ ̶̧͙̗̞̠̮͑̾̃b̵̟̞͂̈̄̈̾ê̸̢͉͚̜̮ ̸̧̧̧͔͓͓͑͘o̴̡͖͉͙̹͚͛n̸̡̪͍̝̭̈́̂̌̋͜ē̴̥͖͊̀̀́̚

"He's been kidnapping and torturing versions of us from across the omniverse in the name of 'science'" 

"What the fuck?"

"He's...obsessed with us. He's been putting variants of us through hell"

"So what do we do?"

"This isn't about just escaping anymore...we are going to get revenge. We're going to Take Over"

11/XX/21