One More Game

Hey hey. So, you have noticed that the past few oneshots have had a certain.....theme, when it comes to things like character prevalence. Sorry about that, as I know it's not exactly what you want to read. But it's because I've been working on a certain story quite a lot. This is the same story that has already had a couple trailers in this collection, and will have another one at the end of this chapter. That's all I wanted to say, and I hope you enjoy this shorter, differently styled story :D (Two out of place things are in this chapter, an image, and a video link. Neither of which belong to me)

________________________________________________________

December 28th

Hey, so I decided to do this because......why not? I got a new computer this Christmas, so now's as good a time as any to start. I've been interested in starting one of these for a good while now, but just never found the time for it. What will be on here? Eh, just my thoughts as I feel like writing them. Why should you read this? I have no fucking clue. I've just been wanting to do one of these. So, that's it for today. The first actual post will be tomorrow.

December 29th

Not much happened today, to be honest. I'm on break from school right now, so not much is going on. I wanted to spend the day with my best friend, Ness, but he was busy, so yeah. So here I am, writing down my thoughts late at night, while my brother is out with his boyfriend having a jolly old time. God, why can't I get a boyfriend? Well, it's not like I'd want anyone other than Ness. I just hope that I develop the courage to ask him out someday. Well, I guess that's all for day. I'm tired as fuck, so imma head to bed now. See you next time!

December 30th

Hey. So todays post I going to be a little shorter today. Not for any negative reasons, but just because I have to prep for a New Years thing me and my friends are doing tomorrow. This post also won't be very long. But I do have some good news........I'm going to try and confess to Ness tomorrow. Yeah, so I WAS going to do this back during Valentines Day, but I chickened out. But I will do it tomorrow, I promise. Wish me luck!

January 1st

Happy New Year! Sorry about not posting yesterday, but it was due to the aforementioned gathering I had partook in. And, guess what........I did it! I told Ness everything. And you know what.......he had the same feeling for me! My excitement is immeasurable and my year has been made.

I guess I should talk about the gathering. It was nothing special, Just me, my brother Claus, his boyfriend Ninten, and Ness. We all went to Ness' hometown to hang  out, and celebrate the coming New Year. Let's see here.....we played a few rounds of Baseball (which I am horrendous at, I might add). We watched the most beautiful sunset during the early evening, and by the most beautiful, I mean the MOST beautiful.

Ooh! But the highlight had to be when we went to the arcade. Ness' hometown has a decently large arcade, filled with retro arcade cabinets, and things like them. We probably spent a good four hours in there, just hanging out and having a good time. God, I must've played that one game at least a hundred times. I'm blanking on the name right now, but according to the arcade owner, it was some extremely old game that they received as a donation. 

But god, I'm gonna talk about the game for a bit. It has to be one of THE BEST retro games I've played in a long, long, time. While the gameplay was only slightly above par from other retro games, two other aspects stood out to me. The visuals and music. Both being phenomenal. They're just......well, I don't really know how to describe it. I guess you just have to play it for yourself to understand.