Mission Impossible

Hey hey, so I'm currently working on a pretty long oneshot that probably won't be done until next week, so have this shorter one for now. Enjoy

____________________________________________

It was a nice spring morning, nothing too unordinary in life. Lucas and Claus were lounging around in their living room, playing games, while their father Flint sat at a nearby kitchen table sipping coffee. Lucas sat casually on the couch, lying down with his legs propped up on the arm rest. While Claus on the other hand was quite focused, his eyes intently eyeing down the TV screen as he leaned forward. But despite this, Lucas was still kicking his ass at Smash Bros. Claus could be in his standing phase, where he stands up while playing games, and Lucas could still kick his ass every way to sunday.

"Oh come the fuck on!" Claus complained about Lucas beating him at the game, and threw one of his hands in the air. Lucas didn't bother to dignify this complaint with more than a yawn. "How the fuck did that land? I parried it!"

"Language," Flint barely raised his voice, flipping through the morning paper.

"I'm old enough to swear."

"Old enough to swear, old enough to move out."

"That doesn't make much sen-" Claus was cut off by getting his ass violently beaten in the game again. Lucas had just 0 to deathed Claus using several Joker true combos, leaving Claus flabbergasted and stunned. Lucas had just won the match without losing a stock, and only taking 53% damage. Claus fell back on the couch aloof, letting out a sigh of annoyance. "Yeah, that's about par for the course."

"See, this is why they put me in the game and not you," Lucas sat up, and chuckled a little, ruffling his brother's hair. Claus crossed his arms, barely acknowledging this. "You should also really stop maining Diddy Kong. One Eigaon and he's toast."

"I don't care. Monke funny."

Suddenly, the front door to their house swung open causing both boys to jump, while Flint barely flinched. Barging into the house was their mother, Hinawa, who had just returned from an early morning walk. However, while walks normally calm people down, she looked incredibly infuriated, bordering on enraged. In her hands were two things. A garbage bag, and a small white circular object that had a certain bagginess to it.

"Who did this? Who the fuck did this?" She held up the small white object, and showed the room. The boys turned their heads, Flint not bothering to look up from the paper. As Lucas saw this object, however, all the color began to drain from his face, as the cockiness that was there after beating Claus completely disappeared. "I thought I made this explicitly clear, no sex in the house you fucking idiots."

"Looks like one of y'all dun goofed," Flint took a rather long and loud sip of his coffee.

"Wh-What is that...?" Lucas feigned ignorance, crossing his arms in an attempt to look more calm and relaxed. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't working very well.

"Don't play goody-good boy with me," Hinawa tossed the used condom aside, and used both hands to dump the contents of the garbage bag onto the floor. Flowing out of the bag and practically slamming onto the floor. The items were a mix of plastic beads, weird electrical devices, empty bottles, and handcuffs, amongst other things. Seeing this caused Lucas' face to go full pale, as he shot up off the couch with a look of pure unbridled fear in his eyes.

"Woah," Claus looked down at the pile of sex toys in shock. "Well can't be mine, Ninten's on a trip with his family."

That's when all eyes in the room, besides Flint's of course, fell onto Lucas. Lucas let out a nervous chuckle, and rubbed the back of his neck, knowing what everyone else was thinking. He began to sweat a little, as all of his attempts to hide what he was thinking were failing miserably.