Sword Fighting

P.s. I'm writing this right after I've finished writing this oneshot. I feel I should explain a few things, mainly regarding character age and stuff like that. Since there may be some...explicit things coming in the near future, I just want to clear this up. None of the characters have an exact age, unless told otherwise. The ages are whatever you the reader want them to be. They could be 14, or they could be 17, it doesn't matter in the oneshots where their age isn't mentioned. The only constant, will be that they are in high school. That is all.

Heyo. So, long story short, that demon themed oneshot I had planned...I've been kinda rewriting it like hell. I might have to throw it on the backburner, but I'm not sure yet. To hold you over, here's a shorter oneshot...that may or may not fit into another overarching story. That's about it, and I hope you enjoy :D

_____________________________________________

June 28th, 20xx - Sunday

It was a normal Sunday evening, nothing particularly special going on. Claus was sitting in his room, feet up on his table, playing games on his computer. He'd been aimlessly going through his seemingly endless catalogue of games, clicking on literally anything he saw. Currently, he was playing Five Nights at Freddy's. A fun sit and survive game, one he already played multiple times. Although it was fun, it was a game he'd never play around Lucas. Lucas wasn't usually scared of much, but jumpscares...they got to him every time.

Claus was in the middle of Night 3, when he heard a rather loud bang coming from Lucas' room, which was just down the hall. Claus sighed, knowing what would follow this bang. And sure enough, he was right. "Claaaauuus..." Lucas whined, loud enough so Claus could hear from his room.

Claus sighed, minimized the game, and headed for Lucas' room. As he was walking down the hall, he could hear what sounded like sad muttering coming from Lucas' room. Claus sighed one final time, before opening the door.

A tall lamp, which usually rested in the corner of Lucas' room, had fallen. A sight Claus had seen many times. Lucas, while still strong, was never able to lift the lamp without Claus' help. Although this time, Lucas couldn't help. 

The way Lucas' room was laid out, was that his bed was against the wall, a desk was beside the bed, and the lamp was beside the desk. When the lamp fell when Lucas was sitting at the desk, it would pin him there. And that's exactly what happened.

Lucas didn't seem to bothered by the lamp, as he was hyper focused on something at his desk. Claus took advantage of this lack of care, and quickly lifted the lamp up with relative ease. "Thanks," Lucas muttered, as he continued to give all of his attention to what was on his desk.

Lucas was building what looked like a green dinosaur out of Lego. Lucas had always been into Lego from a young age, and it's been a hobby he's stuck with all his life. Lucas seemed to be modifying the green dinosaur, adding cool mechanics onto it. However, due to the lamp falling, it seemed like a significant portion of the dino's  head had fallen off.

Claus leaned over Lucas' shoulder, and looking at the brick built dino. "Cool dinosaur," Claus said, complimenting Lucas' build. 

"It's a Drago..." Lucas muttered back, still being focused on fixing his broken set.

"A what?" Claus raised his eyebrow at Lucas' description of the Lego model.

"It's a Drago, not a Dinosaur...there's a difference," Lucas responded, appearing to struggle more and more with repairing the build.

"Want help?"

"NO!" Lucas responded reflexively. You see, whenever Claus tried to help Lucas with his Lego...it never turned out for the best. Almost all of the sets lining Lucas' walls had some version of them built where they would almost qualify as modern art. And that was all thanks to Claus. Claus nodded a little, and stepped backwards. He wasn't offended or anything, as he knew  Lucas had a valid reason to respond like that. Lucas almost immediately looked back at Claus guiltily after saying that. "Sorry...it's just...well, you know how you are..."