Room Mates

"Lucas and Claus, please come up to the front desk."

Two boys, twins, walked towards the front desk of a lobby. The twins were identical twins, except one had blonde hair, while the other was a ginger. They were wearing the traditional dress code for the academy they were about to attend. A blue blazer, and any kid of shorts. The blonde, Lucas, was wearing jean shorts, while the ginger, Claus, was wearing orange shorts. They soon reached the desk, and looked up at the receptionist. The receptionist looked down at them, and frowned.

"Ooh...you'll both need to dye your hair black."

"What?!" They both said simultaneously. They looked at each other, shocked looks on their faces. Claus slowly moved his hand up to his hair, and lightly stroked it. He didn't want to lose his luscious ginger locks, and Lucas didn't want to loose his bright blonde hair. They both looked back to the receptionist, who handed them two keys.

"There is no debate, boys. You must dye your hair. It's strict policy here...besides that, those are your room keys. Since you two are here on scholarship, you will be sharing a room with two other boys."

Lucas and Claus nodded and walked off, both still slightly shocked. "Stupid school and it's stupid policy..." Claus mumbled as they walked away.

After they got a good ways down the hall, Lucas finally spoke. "Wh-Who do you think our roommates will be?" Claus shrugged, unsure of what to tell his brother. "I dunno...but I hope they're good looking...I mean, no one can top Fuel, but still," Lucas nodded in agreement.

Back home, Fuel was a boy that both Lucas and Claus were interested in. But, as the bro code states, if they are both interested, they both back off. So that's what they did. Neither of them chose to pursue Fuel. Although, Claus may or may not have made out with him a couple of times.

They soon reached their dorm room. Lucas gulped, as Claus put they key in the door. Claus looked back at the nervous Lucas. "Hey. It'll be fine. And if any of these guys try and hurt you, I'll shove my fist up their-"

Claus was about to turn the key, when the door opened on its own. This put Claus off balance, as he was partially leaning on the door. Claus fell inward, and onto the person who opened the door. He fell in such a way that he was essentially hugging the person.

In the moment that "hug" lasted, Claus felt warm on the inside, and out. He hadn't felt this way in a long time.

The boy he fell onto slowly pushed Claus off of him. The boy was slightly taller than Claus, and had jet black hair. He was also wearing a red scarf. "Hey, I'm Ninten. And this is my roommate, Ness," Ninten pointed inside of the room.

Sitting in the bed, was another boy. The boy had noir hair, in a similar style to Ninten's. Lucas looked back at the boy, and gave a small wave. Lucas liked something about the boy, but the couldn't tell what.

Claus stared at Ninten's body. Something about the way his body was built, put Claus in a mood. Claus could feel his pants tightening, so he quickly crossed his legs to remedy this. A blush grew on his face.

Unbeknownst to Claus, Ninten was looking at Claus' body through the corner of his eye, as he was talking to Ness.

"So...how do you two want to sleep...because we need to share beds. One of you could sleep with me-"

"I'll do it-" Claus blurted out, instinctively. This made Ninten blush a little. Ninten nodded. "O-Okay...y-you're Claus right...?" Claus nodded. Ninten grabbed Claus' hand, and brought him to the left side of the room, where Ninten's bed was. "You...um...Lucas. You can sleep with Ness." Lucas shyly nodded, and made his way over to Ness' bed.

Ness hadn't said anything, due to him being, well, starstruck, to put it bluntly. He had only come out a few months ago, and hadn't really had any sort of love interest. Until now.

Something about Lucas made him happy, on the inside and out. He smiled at Lucas, as Lucas approached his bed. "H-Hey...I-I'm Ness." Ness waved up to Lucas. Ness was already in his bed, as it was rather late out.

Lucas smiles back. "H-Hey," Ness pointed beside him in the bed. "Y-You can come and lie down if you want...it's pretty late out," Lucas hesitated. Lucas really wanted to lie down with Ness, and sleep in the same bed as Ness. But Lucas was prone to...fun dreams. He did t want to have to deal with that kind of embarrassment on his literal first night.

"C'mon...It's not like you wet the bet or anything...you don't, right...?"

No, what I do is much, much worse

Lucas chuckled a little. "N-No...alright, I just need to get changed" Ness nodded, as Lucas made his way to the washroom to get changed. While he was getting changed, he thought about things. Like how he felt a strange connection with Ness, even though they had literally just met. He finished getting changed, and headed back to the main dorm room.

By now, Claus and Ninten were already lying in their bed, fast asleep. Or at least pretending to be. Lucas slowly made his way over to the bed, and hoped in it. Ness and Lucas we're now facing each other, in the pitch black.

They laid like that for a good half an hour, until Ness spoke up, whispering. "I-I was...um...wondering if m-maybe we could sp-spoon...?" Ness and Lucas both blushes as Ness said this.

Lucas wasn't sure what to say. Of course he wanted to, but what if he got one of those dreams? He wouldn't want to get it all over Ness...not yet anyways.

After a while of thinking, Lucas came up with a solution. "F-Fine...b-but I wanna be little spoon," Ness smiled, and nodded. "S-Sure," Ness soon got into position, and so did Lucas.

As they got into position, both boys started to feel warm on the inside. They both had large blushes on their faces, and were extremely happy. They both snuggled into each other, and closed their eyes.

They had quite the peaceful sleep, only being woken up periodically by the shifting noises and small moans coming from the other bed.

Go Claus