A Radical Game

"Hey #%$! It's Dr. *&^%#. Um, so you missed your appointment today. Which is fine, something probably came up. Uh, if you wanna reschedule, we can do a session on Friday the 6th...is six pm good for you? Um, if you can't make it, just reschedule on my website...or, hey, gimme a call. Well, hope to see you soon."

-------------------

Lucas tried to open his eyes. He tried his absolute hardest to open them, but it was no use. He always hated getting up in the morning. Even though it was summer, all he wanted to do was sleep all day. But, regretfully for him, he had made prior arrangements. More accurately, his parents had made them.

Lucas rolled over in his bed, and looked at the alarm clock. 6 A.M. Lucas groaned, and rubbed his eyes. Getting up this early, and during summer no less, was a severe pain for Lucas. He stared up at his roof, focusing on the ceiling fan. He'd do this often, whenever he wouldn't want to get out of bed. Except, this time, he didn't mind getting out of bed. Sure it was still hard, but what was happening made it slightly easier.

Lucas rolled out of bed, and made his way to his closet. He quickly grabbed an outfit, not caring how it looked. He made his way out into the hallway, and looked into Claus' room.

Claus was, surprisingly, up already. He was on his computer, looking stuff up. Lucas gave a small knock on Claus' door, signifying he was now awake. "C'mon, lets go," Claus turned around and nodded, standing up to go with Lucas.

The twins walked out of their house, and made their way down the street. They eventually made their way to a large building. The building was a a warehouse looking one, being a large rectangular prism. Standing near the entrance to the building, were two other boys. Ness and Ninten.

Ness and Ninten nodded at the twins, as they approached. Ness made his way over to Lucas, while Claus made his way over to Ninten.

"You good? You look a bit tired," Lucas rubbed his eyes.

"No...I'm fine. Just sucks we had to get up so early to go to this stupid thing," Ness nodded, and looked at the warehouse. "What is even happening...? Why did our parents make us come?" Lucas simply shrugged. "I dunno..." Lucas looked at the entrance to the building.

The entrance was nothing extravagant, being two sets of simply glass doors. But, leaving those glass doors was a blinding light. Well, it wasn't really that bright, but the darkness outside made it seem that way. Lucas sighed, before turning towards the door.

"We better go in..." Ness nodded, as all four boys made their way inside.

-------------------

"Hey...this is Dr. *&^%#...um, you missed your appointment yesterday. Now, I know our relationship is professional and all...but, um, wh-when one of my patients misses two sessions in a row...I tend to get a bit worried. I...uh...I also noticed you hadn't tried to book an appointment...heck, your account hasn't been active for a solid two weeks. So, um, I just wanted to call and make sure everything is fine...a-and don't worry, if you're hearing this, I-I haven't told anyone yet...s-so no one should be after you...um...yeah. Again, i-if you ever need to contact someone...j-just give me a call. w-well...goodbye...hope you're safe."

-------------------

"Holy shit!"

All four boys looked around, in amazement. Inside the warehouse, was some kind of expo. There were stands, booths, and much more littered throughout the expo floor. Everything looked exciting, and packed with fun. It was also surprisingly quiet, no one making any noise. In fact, no one seemed to be talking at all.

The four boys rushed down the expo floor, their footsteps making more noise than everything else combined. They got about five feet down the floor, before someone stepped in front of them. It was Cloud.