*Smut* Chapter 15: I licked it, so it's mine

"Can we stay like this for a bit?" Ruby rested her head onto Weiss's.

*Third Person*

"At least a more comfortable position?" The white-hair said coldly.

"Yes, yes." Ruby carefully placed Weiss down and asked, "how am I going to carry you exactly?"

Weiss leapt back onto Ruby, not like before. The girl wrapped her legs around the red and hugged her.

"This is what happens when I'm not in bed by now." Weiss buried her face into Ruby's chest and closed her eyes.

"I might as well keep you up every night then, shouldn't I?" Ruby chuckled and pulled Weiss closer. The two stood in place for a few minutes, in complete comfort.

"Hang on, Yang?" Weiss lifted her head and turned to... nothing. The two other girls weren't there. The girl tilted her head to Ruby, who didn't seem to show any sign of worry. "Ruby?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's go in?"

"Yeah, sure. I need to talk to you about today..." Ruby pushed the door open and walked in. Weiss kicked her legs and shut it for the girl. The red head walked over to the bathroom and sat the girl on the counter. "Where were you?"

"Pardon?"

"I said, where. Were. You?"

"And why do you need to know?" Weiss snapped, "It's none of your business, Ruby. Why would you care?"

"None of my business?" Ruby repeated, "I am your partner for hecksake!" Ruby leaned in, "if our duty is to help each other out and remain a team, I think it is my business. I care."

Weiss looked Ruby right in the eyes, touched by what the child had said. The white-haired girl really had no more words and so she spoke in a different but bold way.

The girl grabbed Ruby by the jaws and pulled her mouth to her own. Tongues interlocked and eyes shut tight, the girls gripped onto each other tighter as air was fading. The two paused for a breath,

"A-ah... how are you so good?" Weiss panted and leaned in to continue what was yet to be finished. The pair kept at it for minutes, not one second tired either person.

Feeling the mood, Ruby snaked her cold hands down slowly and grabbed Weiss by the a**.

"A-ah, fuck!" Weiss threw her head back, in both surprise and certain pleasure. Ruby smirked and aimed her mouth at the pale-girl's now-exposed neck and s*cked on it.

The red girl spared no mercy and kissed every inch of Weiss's neck and claimed each part like she owned it. Ruby l*cked at the girl's neck as Weiss quivered under every contact they both shared.

"S-slow down, agh~" The girl moaned and gripped on the red-head's hair.

Red circled her tongue over and over.

Once she heard Weiss's moan to slow down, Ruby bit down at the girl's neck.

"Aaahhh~!"

The Little, but not so innocent, girl moved her hand from Weiss's a** and inched her way to the girl's chest.

"Ruby, wait. Do-" Weiss whined and tried to catch her breath, "aaaaah, fuck Ruby!"

The defined dom squeezed at Weiss's br**st from the outside of her dress. The sub bit her lip with every small movement, she was a clear mess who could barely hold her moans and whines.

"Princess, I'll make sure this moment in priceless." Ruby smirked and slammed her face into Weiss's. Once again, it was a literal wrestle between the two. Both interlocking and swiping past each other.

Ruby slithered her hand down and in Weiss's skirt.

Brushing her cold fingers around the girl's inner thighs

"S-shit... Ruby, I can't..." Weiss pulled away and gripped Ruby's shoulders.

"Oh, yeah... sorry." Ruby wiped her face and took her hands off of the girl, slightly ashamed of how intimate she was, the red girl couldn't bear to be around her victim and so she walked off without another word. Weiss looked down at her hands, feeling bad for rejecting Ruby's feelings even when she started it.