Chapter 3 (Edited)

"Oh I don't need luck, but good luck to you too sis!" Ruby snickered.

Ruby thought hard about the instructions, what did she have to do? 'First person, to have eye contact? What is that supposed to mean?' The girl was completely engulfed in her head until she had been jump-scared the take off her sister. "H-hang on, are we flying?"

"What does it look like, dolt?" Miss Rich Brat rolled her eyes in sarcasm.

"Well, I have a good pla-" Ruby was stopped, but not by Weiss.

*BANG*

"-AAAAAAAN" Ruby screamed, clearly not expecting the sudden launch.

"What a dork." The Ice Queen snickered under her breath.

*Weiss' POV*

'Honestly, she's trying so hard to stay positive.. should I warm up at least a bit?'

"Get ready Miss Schnee." The Headmaster warned.

"Yes, Sir." She nodded. 'He definitely has favourites.'

*BANG*

Weiss flew, way more graceful than Ruby for sure. The girl had the stance of a dove and it looked like she had wings. Even Ruby saw how elegant she was. 'Wait.. hang on..' Weiss paused her thoughts, thinking of a landing strategy. 'Oh, for God's sake. A dress in a situation like this.' The girl desperately tried to think like a cat, she had to at least land on her feet. Weiss attempted turned to a standing posture, and things went pretty bad.

*Ruby's POV*

"How do people manage that," she huffed. "Everything is fine though, awh my beautiful baby protected me.." Ruby hugged her 'true love' as she called it.

"Argh..Good damn heavens!" Ruby heard a yell. She looked up in curiosity, a girl in a standing posture, a white skirt covering the her face.
She snorted.

"Agh, cat-like? Nothing like it, I thought I got that down.." a voice groaned. Ruby ran to the girl.
"PFFFT, WEISS??" Ruby squealed and laughed, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE GRACEFUL ONE!"

"Don't look at me, we didn't have eye contact. You're not my partner." Weiss rushed away, in utter embarrassment.

"Hey! but we did!" Little red argued.

*Weiss's POV*

'That did not just happen. Weiss? Composure. Keep calm.'

"HELP! PLEASE! GET ME DOWN!" A voice cried.

"Who's there?" She answered. She looked at the blonde. The levitating boy caught eye contact with Weiss for a split second and straightened his stance although he had a spear pierced into his hood, holding him up on a tree.

"H-hey there beautiful, the name's Jaune" the blonde tried winking, and unfortunately failed miserably.

"Just, no." Weiss turned around and approached Ruby. "Let's go." Weiss dragged the girl by her cloak, for what seemed like forever to young Ruby.

"Do you even know where you're going, Ice Queen?" Ruby asked in slight curiosity.

"O-of course I do!" Weiss stuttered, trying desperately to sound intelligent. She pointed to a hill, "it's that way!"

"I don't know any better than you princess, we better get going then."

"Wait." Weiss paused and dropped Ruby.

"Hm?"

"Ice Queen." Weiss paused and huffed. "How am I Ice Queen?"

"Dunno, try checking your attitude?" Ruby sniggered and turned swiftly. Weiss just stood glared as The little red walked away.

"H-hey! I'm your partner you know!" Ruby just continued moving until she was out of sight. "Ruby.. this isn't funny." Weiss slightly trembled as she heard small growls. Out of the bushes around her, red eyes started to glow.
"R-Ruby, did you seriously leave me?" The girl asked again, "Ruby??" Dark creatures (Grim) slowly emerged from the darkness, more than expected. Weiss remembered the stance her sister had taught her and all fear in the girl had faded.

*FlashBack*

"Weiss, loosen up."

"I-I am loose!" Weiss huffed.

"Doesn't look like it." Weiss' sister (Winter) Chuckled, "Here, why don't you copy me?" Winter got into a fighting stance, quite like a professional.. which she clearly was.

"I can do that!" Weiss tried copying her sister.

"No Weiss." Winter corrected, "Right foot forward." Weiss took a big step. "Not too forward!" Weiss stepped back slightly. "Extend your arms a bit."

"Okay, okay!" Weiss interrupted, "I know I got it wrong Winter!" The younger sister stormed off. "No need to rub it in my face, Miss Perfect!"

"Weiss.. you practically got it.." Winter mumbled, "I just want to help you.." Weiss overheard what she had said and pitied her for what she shouted for, but she didn't want to be wrong. Weiss didn't apologize or walk back, rushing straight to her room.