*Smut* Chapter 22: Glazed Donuts

"You don't have to hold in anymore." Ruby whispered, humming and s*cking on Weiss. The shaking girl covered her mouth, miserably failing at hiding her moans. She gripped harder on her pillow and squealed, c*mming onto Ruby's tongue. "Mmh, you're pretty sweet~"

"H-haah, Ruby-" Weiss put her hands on Ruby's hair, pushing her head down. "T-that feels, s-so...haah~"

Ruby licked at the girl's p*ssy, moving her legs onto her shoulders. The girl rubbed her hands in an up and down motion, moving everywhere on Weiss's legs.

"G-gah... Weiss, you're pushing me too hard, I can't breathe hehe~" Ruby chuckled and continued l*cking and kissing  the quivering girl.

She continued s*cking until the girl was completely clean and smiled, "Had fun, princess?"

"H-haah...God Ruby." Weiss huffed, loosening her grip, "What was that switch? Maybe I really should have stayed away from you!"

Ruby crawled up onto Weiss, picking up her cloak and wrapping it up around the two. The intensity and wild behavior really tired the girls, in addition to the fact it was their first time. The short girl breathed against the older one's neck,

"You think everyone heard you, princess?"

"Do I think?" Weiss stroked Ruby's back, "they did!"

The two laughed, gradually falling asleep with Ruby laying on top like a baby.

"Hey guysss, got donuts! Glazed too!" Yang busted the door open, dragging Blake behind her.

"Urm, Yang..."

"Ye-" Yang paused, looking at the two girls. "W-what the f-fuck-"

"We should've at least knocked or... let's just leave them be." Blake pat the blonde and yanked her onto the bed on the opposite side of the room.

"W-well then... more f-for us I guess?" The girl stuttered, passing the bag over to the other.

*Time Skip - Saturday Morning*

All four girls laid, fast asleep, just like children. The girls had gone through their second week of school and things were tough for them all, the variety of students both good and bad stormed up their school life. Weiss still had catching up to do, with all her problems with Ruby, the girl wasn't able to study off of her even once.

Outside the dorms, it was all sunny, barely any cloud stained the sky and the light breeze was the final touch to a cliche fantasy. Cherry blossoms fell and birds chirped, a little too loud for one of the young kids.

Weiss opened her eyes to brightness all around, unable to move. The girl looked down to a cute cinnamon roll, fast asleep on top of her. She smiled and hugged Ruby tight, not caring at all about the lack of clothing.

"A-ah, fuck Ruby, did you not get enough l-last night?" Weiss moaned and squealed, flicking Ruby's Forehead.

The red girl chuckled as she bit on the other girl's br**st, "Who would ever get enough of you? Your moans are quite appealing actually, you really gave a good ti- mmphh!"

Weiss covered the girl's mouth, spotting the other two girls staring - one petrified and the other laughing to herself.

"So this is what you were up to?" Blake laughed, covering her mouth.

"U-uncle Qrow w-was right... what h-has this Schnee d-done!" Yang smacked her face, covering her eyes in slight disgust.

"W-what! Me??" Weiss argued, "can't you see the top here?"

"H-huh?" Ruby scratched her head, acting as if she didn't know what was going on.

"Ruby don't even right now." Weiss glared.

"Okay guys, we get what happened, let's just cut that there." Blake calmed the rest and jumped down, "I'm getting breakfast, already know what you guys want."

"I'm coming too!"