Chapter 38

"You're giving me a headache, you dolt."

The two left the park, on a note decent enough for both girls.

Ruby was a sly and cheeky person, the girl had her own tricks up her sleeve: her 'charms.'

Just as the atmosphere had gone quiet, the she took the initiative.

"R-Ruby?" Weiss jumped, completely startled and flustered.

"C'mon, it's just the hands, princess~" The little red leaned in, her mouth to the girl's breathing heavily.

"Charms, not sex appeal, you dolt."

"Of course, okay, yes." Ruby paused, "wait what?"

"It was just a hunch at first, but I caught you in your evil schemes."

"Evil?"

The blanc girl laughed to herself before squeezing Ruby's hand again, and walking at a faster pace. Before they knew it, the pair got back to the dorms. They opened the door to an unusual environment.

First off, Blake and Yang were actually there. Second off, it wasn't chaos.

"Ice cream is homeee!" The little red raised a plastic bag and smiled cheerily.

"Mmmh." Blake purred and snuggled her head on a pillow, placed on Yang's lap.

"Blake? Wake up." The blonde tilted her head down to the girl and blew gently on her face.

The girl twitched and opened her eyes, "Too close." She pushed Yang's face and sat herself up, quickly neatening her hair.

"Good morning, Blakey!" Ruby passed two small wrapped cones, and sat on Weiss's bed.

"Mmh, morning. Thanks Ruby." Blake groaned and rubbed her eyes before digging into the cold dessert. The feline licked her vanilla dish, enjoying the cool down from the heat. By this time, summer was nearing. A few seconds passed and Blake stopped, before licking her lips clean and turning to her partner, "You... need anything?"

Yang looked her up and back down, "No~" She bit her lip and quickly looked away, with a smug expression.

The cat quickly followed, facing away and squeezing one of her hands between her thighs.

"Psst, bumblebee time, let's go." Ruby nudged Weiss and smirked, taking her hand.

"Bumblebee?"

"C'mon~" The little red lead the girl into the bathroom, leaving the other pair alone.

"W-what Flavour do you h-have..." Blake was nervous, seeing as this was one of the rare occasions when she spoke first, guiding to conversation.

"Mm..." The blonde seemed to be checking the label, and so the black-hair turned around to listen - quickly jumping in surprise when she saw Yang's face close up to hers. "Wanna try?"

"W-why not?" Blake blushed hard with the tone that her partner used.

Yang pulled Blake's face toward her, swiftly making eye contact and pushing her lips to make contact, "Mmm~"

It was certainly in her occasional thoughts, but Blake never expected her first kiss to be taken like this. The cat widened her eyes, before adjusting to the situation and continuing the bond.