Chapter 4 (Edited)

*End of FlashBack*

The heiress replayed her motions in her mind, a slight feeling of pity clouded her conscience. She quickly dismissed it. Weiss took a few steps and aimed her blade, waiting for the right time to strike.

...

...

...

...

...

...

'NOW!'

Weiss charged forward only to stop herself as quickly as she went. She closed her eyes tight as she braced.

Weiss opened her eyes to see, "Ruby!" She  quickly turned to her, "What are you doing?!" Weiss switched to a very authoritative voice, "I nearly killed you!" The girl flamed, her plan completely trashed.

"Weiss!" Ruby suddenly screamed

"No Ruby! You are listening to me!" Weiss snapped. 

a quick woosh..

"AH!"

*Ruby's POV*

"WEISS, NO!" Ruby tried to block it. Her speed just didn't match.

Weiss fell to the ground.

Without hesitation, Ruby turned to the attacker, 'This wasn't supposed to happen.' Her silver eyes swiftly met the eyes of the grimm, before she took her scythe, clean cut through the head.

Ruby held Weiss and dashed onto the cliff with the rest of her power.

No presence met her when she finally arrived, no help from the professors.
"Awh God please help.."

*Time Skip*

Ruby looked at the tattered patient laying peacefully in her bed. 'She's so torn up..'

She looked at each wound on her body. On her stomach, forehead and shoulder. Ruby frowned. 'Please wake up already..'

*Weiss's POV*

'Ow, ow, fuck...' Weiss couldn't speak or open her eyes at the second, too weak to even move, she paused to the sound of faint mumbles. 'What on Earth happened.. Ruby?'

Weiss paused as she felt something on her cheek.

'Soft..'

Weiss blinked her eyes open to silky red and black. She shakily lifted her hand to pet the soft head. They jolted a bit, Weiss smiled, acknowledging the girl. "R-Ruby.."

The girl stood to look at her, "I'm s-so-"

"Ruby."

She whimpered.

"Oh God, I just remembered everything.." Weiss felt her head throb.

Ruby began to sob, "I am so sorry.. I really shouldn't have- If only I just-"