Chapter 25

"Yeah, I'm not sure how to answer that." Blake turned and slid her leather trousers on, followed by her bra, her shirt and finishing with her coat.

*Meanwhile, with Weiss and Yang*

The two had made their way out the dorms. Both girls were exercise-ready with their sports-bras and shorts.

"Yang, is this your way of getting into good shape?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, just asking."

"Well I can tell you don't do much exercise~" Yang poked Weiss's br**st and laughed.

"H-Hey! I'm not t-that flat..." Weiss took small offense but laughed it off with the blonde. She looked down at the floor, thinking of Ruby and their relationship.

"Um, you 'kay?" Yang placed her hand on the girl's shoulder in a tone of concern, "It's about Ruby isn't it?"

Weiss nodded, and the two stopped by a bench.

"You can tell me, Weiss." Yang paused, "How is the relationship between you two?"

Weiss buried her face in her hands and cried, "I-" the girl stuttered, "I don't know..."

Yang rubbed the white-hair of the other, "Let it all out."

"I-I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be, continue?"

"It's j-just that it's more than friends-" the girl paused, "but it's not lovers."

"Why did you seal off the relationship then?"

"I... I didn't want to break Ruby again" Weiss stopped and raised her blood-shot eyes to look at Yang who seemed to be reconsidering her life choices.

"Weiss, leaving it is only going to shatter her more, you need to cut it off or at least wait until you ha-"

"And if I find out my feelings even after shattering her?" Weiss interrupted in a 'shut-up' tone

"Weiss."

"I'm going to love her and treat her like my girlfriend."

"Weiss. Listen." Yang slammed her hand on the bench, "You can't, and if anything happens to my sister..."

Weiss didn't listen to another word and thought to herself, she was going to do what felt right. She wanted to find her feelings by getting closer to Ruby, but now just wasn't her time to think all day. She needed a break.

"I need to go. Thank you." The girl abruptly stood and walked off, taking her scroll out her pocket.