Chapter 41

*Time Skip*

Weiss closed the dorm door behind her. Just as she turned, Ruby hugged the petite girl.

"Thanks, Weiss."

"Ah, r-right."

Ruby smiled and chuckled as she let go, rotating to face the exit, "Let's enjoy this day to the fullest! No studying."

"Why so specific?"

Ruby shrugged and grabbed Weiss' hand, "We've got no time to lose!!"

The Short-haired girl rushed out in petals alongside the ice queen - a pattern of Blood-red and Frost-white twirling through the plain cream corridors.

Ruby zoomed for seconds, until she had made it to the outskirts of the town.

"That...Was... exhausting."

"And fun!"

"And draining."

"Don't be so cold, ice queen."

"What is your logic?"

Ruby laughed and started to run ahead. Weiss smiled to herself, her cold looks certainly didn't fit right with her inner child. She thought of what incredible luck she had to have such a one-of-a-kind leader.

She rethought, not just leader... but... what is she to me?

Ruby was fading away from Weiss' sight and it was something she snapped back to, the girl quickly caught up to Ruby.

"Are you trying to drain my soul too?"

"This is just so exciting! Hehe~"

"Agh."

The two walked forward in silence, crowds of people slowly coming into their senses.

"W-Wait... is that?"
"Omgomg that's team RWBY!"
"Where's Blake and Ya-"
"AAAAAAH!"
"Weiss looks so much cuter in person!"
"Rubyyy! Let's take a pic!"

Weiss stopped in discomfort, she used to be recognized as the Schnee heiress and the paparazzi were as plentiful as flies. Not that she wasn't recognized as a rich girl at the moment.

Ruby smiled and waved, but the moment she did, the crowd enlarged. All around the two were hoards of people pushing and shoving to get a glimpse of the huntresses-in-training. Surely enough, within the next minute, everyone was cramped.

"Mmph-!" Weiss was quickly shoved up against Ruby, with no choice but to hold on for dear life.

She her face quickly heated up as she felt Ruby's arm secured around her slim waist. She looked up to Ruby, who was smiling and waving as if the crowd were friends and not mere pests.

A few minutes passed and Ruby's right hand was stacked with envelopes - more than half were pink or patterned with hearts. Weiss on the other hand had a tower of them. Surprisingly, lots of them came from girls.

"R-Ruby..." Weiss quietly whimpered as she clenched onto Ruby's left arm.

Ruby turned to Weiss, and frowned. She realized how much Weiss had to deal with hoards of people in daily life, Ruby had just dragged her into an extra one. Normally the people weren't this bad.

"S-sorry guys, we need to get going! Tight schedule, see ya!" Ruby stacked Weiss' envelopes onto hers and held her close as she shoved out the crowd. Once they were out, Ruby grasped Weiss' hand and they ran the way back to the dorms.

They got in safely and quickly slammed the door shut.

Weiss slid herself down against the door as she loosened her dress, sweat dripping from her chin down to her neck. Her heavy breaths caught Ruby's attention.

"A-ah... sorry about that." Ruby tried to hold herself back - turning away from Weiss. She licked and bit her lips as she faced the plain wall. Ruby closed her eyes as she imagined Weiss again.

"I'm gonna shower." Weiss turned and left the room. As the shower turned on, she leaned against the cold wall.

Ruby, on the other hand, was trying to calm herself. She tossed and turns in her sheets as she told herself Weiss was just tired out. She sat up as she grabbed her PJs and slowly lifted her shirt. Ruby looked down at her toned stomach. Just as her imagination started, she shook her head and proceeded to change.

"Ruby!"

To be continued...
See you guys again in 1-2 weeks!