Chapter 33

"R-Ruby?" Weiss turned around to identify the voice, and she was right at first guess. But the issue wasn't who she was.

Ruby didn't hesitate and she ran in front of the lonely girl, hugging her and lightly putting her head to her chest in an act of comfort. Startled but not quite recovered, the white-haired girl cried heavily. She covered her mouth, in a desperate attempt to silence her pain.

"Let it all out, Weiss." Ruby pat the white hair as she rested her other arm around the girl. The two sat for a good amount of time, minutes had passed and Weiss was shaking at that point. "You're gonna have to tell me later okay? It's okay if you don't want-"

The world stopped.

Weiss and Ruby were the only people on this Earth - or they were in an alternate one.

Weiss held Ruby's face in her hands, muffling her voice as she kissed her.

No intense tongue or anything. This was different. The two felt it through their hearts, or maybe even their souls.

"R-Ruby..." Weiss's Head fell to Ruby's chest again and she sobbed, "I am so sorry..."

Confused at the situation, the red pulled Weiss's shoulders to look into her blue eyes. Ruby pierced through the girl with a rare an serious expression, awaiting her continuation. She smiled faintly and reached her hand out to her face, wiping the tears away.

But just as the atmosphere was getting warmer, a pair of footsteps rushed out. The pair looked to see,

"Cardin?" Ruby stood and clenched her fists.

"Haha, I knew you useless lesbians were up to something. Mr Port was looking for you!" The boy turned, smirking before running and entering the building.

*more coming in 2 hours at most, thank you for reading chapter 33!*