Chapter 26

"I need to go. Thank you." The girl abruptly stood and walked off, taking her scroll out her pocket.

*Mean While, with Blake and Ruby*

The black and red duo had made their way to a scrapyard and were free to destroy anything as they please, so they clearly took that information to mind. The girls used random items such as: Bottles, cans, and small metal bolts. Both of them were impressive when it came to guns and their impeccable aim showed it all.

Ruby went all out on the scraps, reloading every 5-7 seconds. She surprisingly didn't miss any shots no matter how quick she pulled the trigger to her sniper. The girl displayed not only a focused expression, but an angry and confused one too.

"Ruby, you alright?" Blake pat the small girl on the head and sat beside her.

"Well, uh. Not really?" Ruby stopped and folded up her weapon.

"I'm right here, you can spill everything on me." The pair of yellow eyes somehow shimmered with beauty and positivity.

"Hm, how should I start..."

"Okay, it's about Weiss isn't it?" Blake interrupted the girl's failed attempts to start her sentence and smiled.

Ruby choked on her own saliva and looked at the yellow eyes, "Y-yeah, how did you-" the girl paused, "Nevermind. How would you not know."

"But what about her?"

"I mean. I don't know if she loves me."

"Alright... do you love her?"

"Yes." Ruby gave a firm response with a serious face.

"Well. Ruby." Blake put her face down to her hand and gave a small frown, "I don't really think Weiss is taking things seriously."

"Sh-she doesn't look like she is to be honest..."

"Not trying to be a professional therapist or anything but, how does that make you feel?"

"I don't know... urm, confused I guess?"

"How?"

"I-it's just that I want to get a straight answer from Weiss, you know? I want to clear this up!"

"Yeah, I get you." Blake glanced at her gun and continued, "You deserve better."

"W-what?"

"You deserve someone who can be straight up with you, someone who loves you."

"Well, um. Th-thank you?" Ruby smiled, "But I have a question."

"Mhm?"

"Say Weiss doesn't exist..." Ruby laid her head on her hands, "Would you take an interest in me?"

"R-Ruby..." Blake paused and thought to herself, "Yeah."

*bzzt*

"Crap-" Blake jolted like a cat and proceeded to open her scroll.

The message read:

"Blake, I feel like shit.
Come with me to the pub in town,
I'll need you to accompany me home after.

~ Weiss"

"B-Blake?" Ruby put her hand on Blake's arm, "Do you need to go somewhere?"

"Ah..." Blake showed a guilty and sad look but she couldn't leave a drunk Weiss to walk on her own, "Yeah. Sorry Rub." The Black-haired girl pat the shortie and smiled, "I'll take you on a date next week to make up, is that good?"

Ruby grinned widely and gave a thumbs up, "Hehe, first outing with Blakey! Wait... can I call you that?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll need to get going now though, see you later~!" The girl turned and leapt up to a pile and onto another, one by one.