Chapter 34: Clean

(Wow, I made the effort to make a title!)

"Haha, I knew you useless lesbians were up to something. Mr Port was looking for you!" The boy turned, smirking before running and entering the building.

"Cardin, you prick!" Ruby yelled just before Cardin made it inside, filled with fury.

"Ruby, he's not worth you're time. Plus, he's right in a way, we are practically skipping." The girl stood and rested her arm on Ruby's waist.

The two calm themselves and opened the door to an old, disappointed professor.

"Miss Schnee! I expected better of you!" Professor Port waved his index in the air, squinting his eyes. "And Miss Rose! You're a leader, act like one! Don't let your team go astray!"

"But s-" The red stepped forward, only to be pulled back by a tight tug on the cloak.

"Don't argue, you'll just make things worse." Weiss whispered and straightened herself before making a full
90 angle bow. "Sorry sir, it won't happen again. I'll make sure of it."

"Miss Schnee, Miss Rose! I hope you've learnt your lesson!" The man squinted once again and put his hands behind his back, "but many history opportunities were missed! I need you to learn that this lesson was important! Toilets, Afterschool!" He paused, "class dismissed!"

"Phew, let's go!" Ruby stretched her arms and turned around, quickly being forced to make a total of 360 angle rotation.

"Not you two young ladies, you have much more to learn!"

"Aah... yes. S-sir."

"Yes sir." Weiss stood straight and tall, unlike small Ruby. The red was slightly slouched, and other than that, she was generally small.

*Time Skip - Tuesday After-school*

The pair walked back into the school after retrieving the necessary items in their sports uniform.

"Ghh, this isn't how you treat the heiress of a dust company! I deserve better!" Weiss whined, arms crossed and staring at the graffiti mess on the walls. "I could pay to get out of this! I would even-"

*splat*

"G-gah!"

"Hush up and get cleaning, ice queen!"

The girl scoffed, rolling her eyes and inching to the little red.

She pushed her to the wall and smirked at Ruby's red flushed face. The small girl looked away and clenched her hands together, a cute shy cinnamon roll.

Weiss took a step back and laughed, "Ruby, how do you have such a rough duality?"

"A-ahah... I... I don't know!"

"You sure you're not fooling me?"

"N-no! I swear!"

"Haha, okay. Okay!"

The two walked over to the buckets and mops, cleaning to them was a pain.