Chapter 7: Exposed

NSFW... again ;)) Just a short scene this time! A teensy bit of bad, bad words too...

She.. fell asleep. Ruby searched her pocket and pulled out her scroll, taking a picture of the cute face.

"Ruby, what are you doing?" Weiss abruptly opened her eyes to the bright flash.

"Urm, there w-was something on the y-your face?" Ruby stuttered.

"Sure, Ruby." Weiss glared at Ruby's innocent silver eyes and slowly traced her eyes down to her scroll. The red girl swiftly made her way to the bathroom, not giving a second thought to anything.

"Yang, pass me my bag." Weiss strictly commanded. Yang obliged, with no hesitation. As she turned around, Weiss proceeded to pull out a rather big plushy.

Blake opened her eyes and smirked, "awhh, are things getting lonely for little ice princess?"

Weiss didn't reply, instead, she turned around to the wall and hugged her plush tight. The girl slowly fell into quite a deep sleep.

*knock knock*

"Yaaaang? Can you pass me my towel? I think I left it in my bag.." Ruby spoke through the bathroom door.

"Ruby, haha. You are so forgetful about your age!" Yang giggled and opened the door, a bit too wide for Ruby to hide.

"Y-YANG! SHUT THE DOOR!" Ruby squealed and pushed her sister out of the bathroom.

"Awh, is my sister shyyy?" Yang teased.

"Shut up Yang!"

5 minutes past and Weiss opened her eyes.

*Weiss's POV*

"God, I barely slept" The princess groaned and stretched her arms.

*click click*

Weiss turned toward the source of the sound, which appeared to be Ruby coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. 'I-is that?' Weiss subconsciously checked out the girl, looking her up and down.
"W-wow.. she has a good figure for such a young brat.." Weiss mumbled

Ruby immediately turned toward Weiss, in a bit of an alert.

"W-Wait, did I say that out loud??" Weiss panicked and hid behind her plush. 'Omg, omg, What is wrong with me? I'm not interested in girls... I like guys!'

Ruby laughed, "Weiss, we're girls. It's okay!" The girl laughed, not aware of what the white-hair had said.

*Third Person*

"I-I guess so." Without having Weiss notice Blake, with care and caution, moved Ruby's bag to Weiss's bed and laughed quietly to herself in hopes of earning an embarrassing scene from the two.

"Hey, did you see my bag anywhere?" Ruby looked around on the floor with a curious face.

"Why would I have it, you dolt." Weiss turned to the wall and groaned in pain. "A-ah-"

"Weiss, are you okay??" Ruby rushed over to help the girl.

"What do you think?" Weiss turned once again, removing the pressure on her wound. The girl was startled, not expecting the other to be sitting by her with a towel still wrapped around her.

"I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have gotten in your way.." Ruby sobbed again.. fearing that Weiss wouldn't forgive her for her injuries, the young red couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Ruby, I thought we sorted this." Weiss comforted Ruby, although it should've been the opposite way around.
Ruby cried and wrapped her arms around the girl "W-Wait, Ruby! Your t-"

The room fell silent, both girls felt stares from the others in the room. Blake smirked and laughed quietly at the scene. Ruby's towel dropped. The pair went red, even the cloak could no longer compare.

*Weiss's POV*

'Wow.. she's got nice-' Weiss turned and her face got worse. 'NO. What the fuck Weiss.'
"A-ah, shit.." Weiss remembered her injury for the second time or so, but had no other option than to endure the pain while Ruby got herself dressed.

*Third Person*

"I-I am so sorry Weiss.." Ruby whined and jumped straight to her bed.

"Ruby?" Weiss called out.

"Yes?"

"This never happened."

"Yes ma'am."

"Weiss."

"Yes, Weiss."