Chapter 39

*Slight NSFW, because we like that shiii*

It was certainly in her occasional thoughts, but Blake never expected her first kiss to be taken like this. The cat widened her eyes, before adjusting to the situation and continuing the bond.

*Meanwhile, in the bathroom...*

"Hey, so uh, bumblebee. Explain."

The red plopped her herself down on the counter by the sink moving around to find comfort on the cold surface. She lifted her icecream to her face, "Well, hmm... how should I word this?"

"Ruby, I know you have a clear idea."

"Hehe, so..." The girl kicked her feet in the air and back, "Yang and Blake. They like each other."

"...and?"

"They were too dense to find the feelings of each other 'til now?"

"Hm, so bumblebee is a nickname?"

"Obviously!"

"Right." Weiss stared down at her vanilla cone, lost in thought. It was very unclear as to what was in her mind, but the girl quickly broke out of her head. She looked to Ruby, eyes quickly wandering down at the new switch of position.

Ruby had raised her legs in front of her, feet rested on the remainder of the counter and knees at nearly head-height.

More importantly...

The red had no shame in her exposed panties.

And clearly, Weiss didn't either.

"Hey, you 'kay? Is there something on my legs?" Ruby leaned to look at her feet, a small smirk faintly shining on her clear face.

"A-ah!" The ice princess finally looked away, her face redder than even Ruby's cloak. "No."

"Oh, alrighty then." Ruby nodded before look back at her ice cream. She took one small glance at the tomato-faced heiress before licking her dessert. Real slow.

Her tongue swirled along the outsides, before sucking down on the dripping bits. She attempted at being some what seductive, by the look on Weiss's face, it clearly worked out amazingly.

The red brought her mouth to the top, licking back down and slowly resurfacing. The girl's tongue still placed in slow motion.

She sucked the tip, small bits still dripping down.

The bits of icecream slowly inched it's way down the cone and onto Ruby's white polo, slightly soaking through the material.

And obviously, Weiss saw it all.

"Oh, oopsies~" Ruby looked down at her chest, an innocent yet devious smile resurfaced. "Hm, a stain? I guess that can't be helped~" The red leaped off the counter, feet in perfect posture as she landed.

She quietly slid her slim hands across her shirt, skimming across the loose buttons and on her decently-sized chest. A thing Weiss had always prayed for.

With the blue pair of eyes on her, Ruby unbuttoned her shirt. The girl carefully slid her shirt down, before glanced at Weiss's eyes... which were... somewhere else. "Is this appealing to you?" The half-naked girl smoothly stepped over, leaning in at the speechless heiresses' face.

"Ye- Wait what?!"

"Hehe, I'm not gonna do anything to you princess." Ruby backed up to the door, opening it and gliding out.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was Ruby's unexpected duality. A one which the ice princess had grown attracted to, but of course, the cinnamon roll was one she could never ignore.

Weiss had found herself falling deeper in her love for Ruby, not for just her duality or sexual tension but because of her realization of all the things she fights for. One of those battles being for Weiss's love and affection.