Chapter 31

"It's obvious. You can't even hide it anymore. You talked to me yesterday." Yang laughed and placed her hand on her forehead, "Ruby still loves you, y'know?"

"Ha... yeah, uhuh." Weiss looked away and laid herself down, "Goodnight, Yang."

*Time Skip - Monday Morning*

It was a school day for all the pupils of Beacon, a brand new day of the week. All the stress schedule was eradicated and beginning exams had ended, the school should be going smoothly for all the students.

All four girls laid in their beds in a deep and comfortable sleep, with Yang snoring her usual volume and the rest silent.

Blake opened her eyes and tried to get up, efforts in vain. She looked down to what was holding her back and she saw a pair of arms wrapped around her, pale and slim. Recalling past events, the girl whispered.

"Ruby? Are you up?"

A few brief seconds of silence passed and the cat rested her head once again. Unable to fall back asleep, she stared out the window. It was still mid-spring, a bit hot for the season but bright and lively. The blossom trees bloomed a vivid and rosy pink, petals flowing through the gentle breeze.

"G-gah! B-Blake!" The cat was jolted out of her doze from the sudden movement from behind her and she called out.

"U-uh, are you okay?" Blake furrowed her brows.

"I-I am so sorry, I promise I wasn't supposed t-"

"Haha, Ruby! It's okay, calm down." The kitty remained in her position, still unable to move and now staring to the empty top bunk opposite.

"W-what time is it, we have school don't we?" Ruby moved her body up, just to be pushed back into place.

"Wait. Just a few seconds more."

Ruby adjusted and rested her head on Blake's warm back.

Just as the two closed their eyes, Weiss turned to face the top bunk and sighed to herself, "Don't give up on me just yet."

*beep beep*

Both girls opened their eyes to realize they had slept once again and leaped off of the bed. Yang had just woken up, and Weiss was buttoning her shirt.

"Good morningggg!" Yang raised her arms and yawned loudly, going on to stand and get her uniform.

"Morning." Blake responded in her usual blunt tone.

"Good morning!" And Ruby smiled widely, waving to Yang as if she had visited her after weeks.

"..." A moment of silence, Weiss didn't respond and was zipping up the side of her skirt.

"Weissy?" The red walked up behind and placed her hand on the girl's back, waiting for a response.

"Good morning, Ruby." The girl turned and politely smiled, before turning back for her blazer.

"Lunch with me?" The young girl grinned widely, thinking of a date.

"Fine." Weiss rolled her eyes and smiled, patting the girl on the head before gathering her things and heading out first.

"Hehehe, I did it!" Ruby raised her arms up in victory before turning around to see the other two, fully dressed.

"Nice, next goal is not to be late." The black cat laughed, with her books and the dorm keycard neatly placed her small bag.

"You can't use your semblance for this one, so good luck sis!" The blonde winked before walking out the door with the kitty cat following close behind.

Ruby was in a panic, she looked at the clock, '8:55'

The girl zoomed to her clothes and put them on in a hurry.

*riiiip*

"Ah, no, no, no!" The girl panicked from her shirt tear, but due to the lack of time, she didn't check where the tear was. Ruby's back and bra strap was exposed and she felt the small breeze from the window blow on her bare skin. She quickly tugged her blazer on and skirt around her waist, and bolted out the door.

*7 minutes later - 9:06*

"And that's how Dust was formed!"

*SLAM*

The door swiftly opened and a hint of red zoomed down to the three girls, roses left along the trail and spread all over team RWBY.

"Ruby Rose." The current professor - Professor Port - stopped his history lesson and turned to the rose petals, "Your semblance may hide your face but these roses tell me everything! Explain yourself."

"Ah, u-um..." The child stuttered and scratched the back of her neck, turning left to face Weiss.

"Ugh. Fine." The white-haired girl face palmed and stood in a defensive act, "Please excuse her sir, she had an issue with her uniform."

"Very well, thank you miss Schnee. Try not to let this happen again, miss Rose."

"U-Understood..."

Weiss sat herself down and glared at Ruby for a brief second.

"Psst, how did you know about the wardrobe malfunction??" Ruby leaned and whispered in the girl's ear in confusion.

"Wait what?" Weiss immediately rotated to face the girl, "it actually happened?"

"Well, I just said so duh!"

"And did you fix it."

"Urm."

"Dolt."