*Smut* Chapter 19: Returning the favor~

"W-Weiss! What are you-" Ruby quivered, "A-ah, stop!"

*Third Person*

Weiss slithered her ice-cold hands along Ruby's exposed collarbone, stroking it gently across and back. The girl didn't listen to the red's commands, she truly was a risk taker.

"Weiss, I s-said...a-ah... s-stop!"

"I told you I would make it up to you didn't I?" Weiss smirked and shoved her hands down in straight into Ruby's shirt. "Now... let me take over for you."

Ruby showed no sign of intimidation, only one cold but bothered look, the same one as the day before but with sweat on her face and neck.

Weiss slowly moved her pale hands up and down, rubbing down on Ruby's cl**vage.

Ruby bit her lip in an attempt to silence herself, "mmph...mmmh!"

"C'mon puppy, that's no fun for princess over here..." Weiss swiftly moved her hand to the side and grabbed the girl's br**st, "Sing for me..."

"Ahhh, fuck, Weiss!" Ruby threw her head back and closed her eyes, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs.

"You're avoiding my eyes but I know you want me..." Weiss whispered.

The dom was overthrown, whining and whimpering at her new master's touches. The 'princess' gripped and pinched the girl in satisfaction, although this was to make up on lost time, she had never heard Ruby moan so loud. She craved for more, and it showed clearly in her movements. Weiss stopped, readying herself to go in for more than last time.

"F-fuck...ahh..." Ruby panted and gripped on her skirt.

The white haired girl removed her blazer and skirt -out of Ruby's sight- leaving on her panties, bra, socks and polo shirt. She proceeded to step in front of Ruby, attempting to seduce the cold girl.

Ruby turned and looked Weiss up and down, subconsciously biting her lip as she did so. Weiss grabbed the girl by the chin and tilted her head upward,

"My eyes are up here, puppy." She smirked, "but I understand if you want to inch down a bit..."

The girl sat on Ruby's lap, facing her and smiling almost as if she were innocent. The girl looked away, face flushed bright red. Weiss quickly glanced at Ruby's exposed jaw and leaned in.

"S-shit!" Ruby moaned and quivered, not moving much more than a cm or two, she experienced great pleasure with this new move and never wanted it to end.

Weiss l*cked and s*cked at the girl's neck, claiming it quite like Ruby had for her. Her tongue moved up and down, occasionally circling too. She moved her tongue back to the jaw, moving it to her chin and back. Slowly but pleasurably, Weiss inched her lips to Ruby's collarbone and unbuttoned the girl's polo. The girl stared at the exposed bra and smirked once again, she slid her cold fingers down the center of the red-girl's chest, Ruby twitched and shivered by the touch of Weiss's fingertips.

"Ahh.. God-" Ruby whined.

Weiss grabbed her prey's slim waist and pulled her body, moving her a** up against Ruby as she inched to her face.

"Haaah, fuck..." Ruby moaned, eyes tightly shut.

Weiss stopped and grinned, she had just found the girl's weak spot. Feeling the mood even stronger than before, Weiss rubbed against Ruby back and forth.

"Sh-shit, wait..." Ruby whined, "S-slow down, aghh- "

"Oh little puppy, your moans just get me hungrier..."

Ruby was a complete mess at this point, Weiss had found out a weakness that even the girl herself didn't know she had.

"Weiss... aaaghh-" Ruby held in and took a deep breath, "p-please, just slow down..."

Ruby was so turned on at this point, but she knew she had to hold back.

"H-Holy fuck...ah..." The girl panted for air and Weiss gradually slowed herself.

"Take this time to breathe. While you still can." Weiss growled into Ruby's ear and stood up, taking what was left of the girl's polo with her.