Chapter 1: New beginnings!

It was the first day to school for the freshman of Beacon Academy, an exciting one too. Students of the school were gathered all around the grounds, many seemed to have already found friends. Ruby Rose turned in all directions around her in curiosity, looking for her sister who had ditched her approximately 20 minutes ago.

*THUD*

"Hey! These things are precious you know? Watch your step!!" Ruby turned around to find... typical rich brat? "What are you looking at? Say something or help me, you dolt!"

"U-um, I-" Ruby stuttered, staring at the fallen bottles and cases.

"I-I-I-" The white-haired mocked. "I what?"

Ruby opened her mouth in slight fear, no words came out.

"Honestly, do you not know who I am?" The girl sneered. "I am Wei-" A figure tapped the white hair, practically telling her to shut up.

"Yes, Weiss Schee. Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company." The female figure interrupted in a blunt cold tone, picking up all the dust bottles and handing them over.

"Exactly! You must be living under a rock!" Weiss snapped, taking the items away from the unknown person. As the young brat started her lecture, Ruby sat in silence as she examined the intelligent figure walking away. 'Hm, nice body.. all black.. looks..?' The Schnee pulled the little red to her feet, interrupting her thoughts, and glared at her with annoyance in her eyes "Have you even been listening?"

"U-uh, yes? Sorry!" Ruby popped back into reality in a bit of a panic.

"God, at least you didn't explode. I'm leaving before things get worse." The ice-like princess stormed off with her bags.

'Ah, crap! The entrance ceremony!' Ruby dashed into a crowd of pupils, wandering once again for her sister.

"Yo, Ruby! Over here!" A messy blonde gestured to Ruby and so the red-head ran straight into her, although doesn't seem like an accident this time.

"YAAAAANG!" The blonde stumbled a bit and hugged Ruby tightly.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I get to be in the same school and year as my little sister!!!!" Yang squealed just like a child with Ruby now struggling and suffocating in her arms.

"H-hey Y-ya-" the poor little one squeaked and stuttered.

"Oh, my bad! It's just amazing that you're here!" Yang let Ruby free, practically dropping her on the floor.

"Y-yeah!" Ruby breathed in and out, as she was about to speak again, Yang turned around to face the stage. A blonde, well-dressed woman entered the stage with a stick in hand.

"As you all may know, Beacon Academy is a hard place to enter into." The woman paused, with a strict and authoritative look displayed on her face. She looked around the audience, coincidentally making eye contact with Ruby. "You all stand here in this building as a sign that you've made it on to the path of a hunter or huntress." The voice of the elder left Ruby's head as she slowly submerged into her inner thoughts. 'That girl... Weiss. I didn't even get to say sorry. I didn't even introduce myself! How am I supposed to earn my friends at this rate??' Ruby quickly looked around in realization, the ceremony had already ended. How long was she standing for? Ruby felt an arm grab her and drag her outside.

"Yang? What are you doing?"

"Does it look like Yang to you?" Ruby turned and made eye contact.

"W-Weiss?"