*Smut* Chapter 23

"I'm coming too!" Yang zoomed past and straight out the door in a hurry.

Ruby stood once the door slammed shut, "Weiss, I'll need to take a bath, if you need anything then just yell." She smiled, "I could put my semblance to a use once in a while." The girl turned to walk away.

"W-Wait." Weiss caught Ruby's hand, "If it's not too much to ask, you mind if I shower with you?" She blushed and looked away.

"Weiss, 'if it's not too much to ask?' You literally tried to seduce and fuck me without asking!"

"I know, I know..." the white-haired girl looked back up to the other girl's silver eyes, "s-so, that's a yes then." The girl stood and instantly fell, legs shaking.

"Awh, sorry, I was a bit too rough last night..." Ruby pouted, picking up the fallen girl, "I'll be more gentle if you-"

"W-Wait, n-no!" Weiss interrupted, "It was nice..."

"Hehe, just piss me off and I might go even harder~" The girl teased and laughed.

Weiss stayed silent as Ruby walked over to the bathroom.

*Short Time Skip - in the Bath*

The two laid in the bath, fitting in beside each other quite well but in awkward silence - Weiss's head laid on Ruby's arm.  Both girls constantly thought of the night before, Ruby thinking if she should've gone easy and Weiss thinking if she should've gone straight in.

"Weiss." Ruby broke the ice, calling out the girl's name.

"Mmh?"

"How much do you love me?"

"W-where is that coming from?" Weiss stuttered.

"I j-just wanna know." Ruby looked away, smiling.

"Urm..." the White-haired girl paused, "V-very... m-much."

"Hm? I don't think I caught that." Ruby teased.

"I-I... love you v-very m-much."

"So... does this seal our relationship?" Ruby leaned closer to Weiss, linking eyes together.

"U-uh..." Ruby barely waited for the girl's reply, crashing their faces together in desperation for contact. The two battled for dominance, splashing around the tub.

"G-gah!" Weiss threw her head back and squealed in surprise. Ruby smirked and placed her hand on the girl's br**st, slowly climbing on top. She massaged the girl, noticing the pleasure she received through her small whimpers. The girl used her spare hand and stroked the girl's curves, slowly moving up and down.

"F-fu-" Weiss gripped the girl by the back of her neck, whining and groaning with every small squeeze. "R-Ruby! A-arghh~"

"I love it when you call my name out like that~" Ruby slowed herself down and kissed Weiss again. The two swiped back and forth, occasionally breaking and huffing heavily, "Too bad I can't eat you right now..."

"F-f haaah!" Weiss moaned as Ruby slipped her hand on Weiss's p*ssy, rubbing it gently and smirking. The girl got back to kissing and smacked her lips onto the other.

The door swung open, along with a small breeze. The girls were in another dimension, kissing non-stop.

"Hey guys, food." The voice paused, "Unless you wanna feed each other with c-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BLAKE, BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!" Weiss yelled, pissed at the sudden interruption.

"Hehe, why not? Come at me when you can walk~" Blake laughed and quickly shut the door.

"Hehehe" Ruby stood out the bath.

"W-what are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, need me to carry you again?"

Weiss shook her head and stood with the support of the wall, "I'll be okay if I train a bit."

"O-okay, I'll go get towels." Ruby walked out the room, completely naked without another care in the world.

"G-GAH S-STOP!" A voice squealed from outside, followed by fast steps toward the bathroom. "H-Holy shit." Ruby ran inside and tossed a towel toward Weiss.

"What was that?" Weiss laughed, "What happened there?"

"Blake and Yang..." Ruby covered her face in embarrassment, "Blake and Yang happened to me."

"Hey, that's not all and I can tell!" Weiss kicked water across the bathroom, holding the wall, "Now tell me you dolt!"

"You don't need to knowww!" Ruby pouted.